Listen Gunter glieben glauten globen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Inside Job

Do Milk
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I forgot you are more into passive aggressive bitch moves. You dont care but you follow me aroumd rating all my posts. Rent free in your dope soaked head
I rate everybody's posts...don't flatter yourself

Your tend to be bitter and sarcastic has no bearing on how I conduct myself or if I rate content I read...I like to Rate and give positive feedback...take it however you want, matters not to me sir

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I rate everybody's posts...don't flatter yourself

Your tend to be bitter and sarcastic has no bearing on how I conduct myself or if I rate content I read...I like to Rate and give positive feedback...take it however you want, matters not to me sir
I know 10 people on here that think you’re creepy. Like if the forum lived in a town, you’d be the pedophile.

Inside Job

Do Milk
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why? So you can try and change their minds?
Nope
because I don't think you can name 10 people

maybe 4, and they are mostly trolls

Keep in mind I don't care what those who think somebody is a "creep" for posting positive content online think
I don't care one bit what they think and would certainly not try to change their mind

and equating somebody with a pedophile for hitting buttons says a lot more about you than I

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
What happened? Did you fall into your bookshelf?
I was high in town. Picking glass from a broken glass bottle. Up off the street. Then this big black guy walks over. And kicks the shards out my hands. I say stop that. And he does it again. The second time. I pushed him back with two bloody palms on his white t shirt. I was out before I hit the ground. I woke up in the back of an ambulance. One of the nurses told me. We have him. And asked me if I wanted to press charges. I said no because I am not a grass. Then I went to my dad's house. And he called the emergency team to do an assessment. Which they did. And I was sectioned from July 17 to October 18. I think they are the right dates?

I also had a photo of my face. But it was on an i phone. I don't have anymore. My face was a mess though.

Hauler

Unknown Member
Feb 3, 2016
I was high in town. Picking glass from a broken glass bottle. Up off the street. Then this big black guy walks over. And kicks the shards out my hands. I say stop that. And he does it again. The second time. I pushed him back with two bloody palms on his white t shirt. I was out before I hit the ground. I woke up in the back of an ambulance. One of the nurses told me. We have him. And asked me if I wanted to press charges. I said no because I am not a grass. Then I went to my dad's house. And he called the emergency team to do an assessment. Which they did. And I was sectioned from July 17 to October 18. I think they are the right dates?

I also had a photo of my face. But it was on an i phone. I don't have anymore. My face was a mess though.
Why you gotta say black guy?
If a white guy slugged you, would you tell us it was a white guy?

Where's your shelf?