Happy Birthday Galanis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
^^^ sgotwalks @sgotwalks speaking some knowledge up in here.

I've got 11 guys that I go on a golf trip w/ every year. I've known these guys for 20 years. We play golf 2-3 times a month together around here. I'll see them at the track, etc. Want to know how many times I've spoken to them since January? 8 out of the 11 - Zero. Two more, maybe twice. The other one is my best friend, and up until Saturday, I hadn't spoken to him in nearly a month.

I'm busy as fuck. I know they are as well. I'm on my phone all the time for work, so I really don't want to be on it when I'm not working. Well how does golf or the track get scheduled then? Like this: Buddy's text "golf tomorrow at XXX - you in?" My text "Yeah". That's it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with doing your own thing. And sgotwalks @sgotwalks sounds like a guy I would love to share some brews with sometime. Just to hear more stories about his legendary family. Sgo...bump that thread of your voicemails and tag Galanis lol.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^^^ sgotwalks @sgotwalks speaking some knowledge up in here.

I've got 11 guys that I go on a golf trip w/ every year. I've known these guys for 20 years. We play golf 2-3 times a month together around here. I'll see them at the track, etc. Want to know how many times I've spoken to them since January? 8 out of the 11 - Zero. Two more, maybe twice. The other one is my best friend, and up until Saturday, I hadn't spoken to him in nearly a month.

I'm busy as fuck. I know they are as well. I'm on my phone all the time for work, so I really don't want to be on it when I'm not working. Well how does golf or the track get scheduled then? Like this: Buddy's text "golf tomorrow at XXX - you in?" My text "Yeah". That's it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with doing your own thing. And sgotwalks @sgotwalks sounds like a guy I would love to share some brews with sometime. Just to hear more stories about his legendary family. Sgo...bump that thread of your voicemails and tag Galanis lol.
Done! Also, thanks for the kind words.........I'd like to have beers and hear about YOUR stories!

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I deleted my posts here and I will not be posting anything like this again in the future. I can assure you

I have 22 unread messages on here and will reply to them through the course of the night. If you PMed me please be patient because the message require detailed responses.

@D241 , I responded to you on here earlier but I don't know if you saw it. since you are a mod please check the deleted posts from today that were in reply to you. I just figure it's best I leave my business of f the public board from here on out and do not plague this forum with my personal shit any longer. BTW, I gave all you guys my number in the mod circle jerk forum about 3 weeks ago. I thought everyone saw it, but I have also realized most (rightfully) don't read my giant walls of text and I can't blame them. I was not purposely avoiding giving you my #. I would not do that. I will respond to you in PM. I did not mean to blow you off.

Thank you all for being great people and the well wishes. It really means a lot.

See you around the forum and again, take this as a promise, this is the last time this will be posted about in public.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Also sgotwalks @sgotwalks , I'm gonna PM you as well even though your messages were on this thread. Just would rather take this to private so the whole world doesn't continue to see my posts about this.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Happy belated birthday Γαλάνης @Galanis love having gotten to know you, looking forward to a ton more conversations.