General Happy Canada day!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
yes for the most part but there is a reason a massive amount of Americans that flock to BC every summer for sports fishing
And there is a reason my friend is spending 6 weeks of Salmon fishing on her uncles boat in Alaska before she goes and trains a tiger muy thai in I believe Phuket for 2 months before wandering around Laos and Cambodia.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He's ours now, listen to something else.

Besides he's busy getting ready for his Fourth of July show...
As Bieber resides in the United States, he is reported to possess an O-1 visa for temporary resident status, based on "extraordinary ability or achievement" in a field. Bieber has stated that he is not interested in obtaining US citizenship.

He's only there for the exchange rate.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken jason73 @jason73 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard what are you guys cooking up today?

I'm leaning towards a salmon, mini poutines, bacon wrapped anything and then some sort of maple based dessert.
Have 2 bone in, cap on, rib steaks to bbq. Along with some corn on cob which I cook with butter, salt n pep, paprika and lime juice. Green salad and toasted garlic buns (no not store bought!)

Going to take little guy to the local cornmaze, he loves the petting zoo.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Have 2 bone in, cap on, rib steaks to bbq. Along with some corn on cob which I cook with butter, salt n pep, paprika and lime juice. Green salad and toasted garlic buns (no not store bought!)

Going to take little guy to the local cornmaze, he loves the petting zoo.

M

member 3289

As Bieber resides in the United States, he is reported to possess an O-1 visa for temporary resident status, based on "extraordinary ability or achievement" in a field. Bieber has stated that he is not interested in obtaining US citizenship.

He's only there for the exchange rate.
Lol @ "reported to". Even your unknown source isn't sure.

Watch the whole thing (30 seconds) but listen carefully at the 23-second mark, when Bieber says "We don't say that in America."

View: https://youtu.be/fUTyR9ssoEA

I honestly doubt Bieber has any recollection of his birth/life in Canada. He probably thinks he was born and grew up in L.A. or Miami Beach.

Bottom line, he's ours and we're never giving him back.

Sorry, eh.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken jason73 @jason73 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard what are you guys cooking up today?

I'm leaning towards a salmon, mini poutines, bacon wrapped anything and then some sort of maple based dessert.
Mrs Beard and I are taking the Doggy Beard out for a Scent Detection Trial this afternoon. I'm hoping to get home early enough to get out and either put some rounds through my rifle or arrows through my bow, and most importantly drink some ice cold beer. (It's currently 33 degrees here (91 for my American brothers and sisters)

Dinner this evening will consist of Elk and Bison steaks.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Lol @ "reported to". Even your unknown source isn't sure.

Watch the whole thing (30 seconds) but listen carefully at the 23-second mark, when Bieber says "We don't say that in America."

View: https://youtu.be/fUTyR9ssoEA

I honestly doubt Bieber has any recollection of his birth/life in Canada. He probably thinks he was born and grew up in L.A. or Miami Beach.

Bottom line, he's ours and we're never giving him back.

Sorry, eh.
Apparently La Paix @BirdWatcher doesn't remember when I traded him away.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
And there is a reason my friend is spending 6 weeks of Salmon fishing on her uncles boat in Alaska before she goes and trains a tiger muy thai in I believe Phuket for 2 months before wandering around Laos and Cambodia.
Yes, Alaska has world class fishing. But the weather sucks and the ocean is treacherous at best.
I completely encourage Americans to fish in their own waters. The allowable take home sizes are far too big imo. Its ridiculous how much fish foreigners can take home.
Canada will always trump alaska in salmon fisheries. That's just common knowledge where I grew up. Simple search will give many reasons why.
Ucluelet Canada fishing vs Alaska - BC has best salmon fishing

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Yes, Alaska has world class fishing. But the weather sucks and the ocean is treacherous at best.
I completely encourage Americans to fish in their own waters. The allowable take home sizes are far too big imo. Its ridiculous how much fish foreigners can take home.
Canada will always trump alaska in salmon fisheries. That's just common knowledge where I grew up. Simple search will give many reasons why.
Ucluelet Canada fishing vs Alaska - BC has best salmon fishing
I dont give a single fuck about salmon. It's the pike fishing that makes me cry.