General Happy Canada day!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Yes, Alaska has world class fishing. But the weather sucks and the ocean is treacherous at best.
I completely encourage Americans to fish in their own waters. The allowable take home sizes are far too big imo. Its ridiculous how much fish foreigners can take home.
Canada will always trump alaska in salmon fisheries. That's just common knowledge where I grew up. Simple search will give many reasons why.
Ucluelet Canada fishing vs Alaska - BC has best salmon fishing
I dont give a single fuck about salmon. It's the pike fishing that makes me cry.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The beach lots are a great place to watch the fiteworks from without dealing with the insane traffic to get out of downtown after
Ya I'm hoping it's still a go tonight as it's looking pretty windy as of now. We'll have a couple boats out for surfing and shit so may just watch from the water. Will Westside have something?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ya I'm hoping it's still a go tonight as it's looking pretty windy as of now. We'll have a couple boats out for surfing and shit so may just watch from the water. Will Westside have something?
Westbank did fireworks from gellatly bay last night for westside daze

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Got to my parents house aboot an hour ago.it is now raining sideways and blowing a gale force wind lol fml

Oh well we are playing board games now.im glad i brought 2 vapes and some shatter .there is blue sky on the horizon so it may still be good weather later

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
As Bieber resides in the United States, he is reported to possess an O-1 visa for temporary resident status, based on "extraordinary ability or achievement" in a field. Bieber has stated that he is not interested in obtaining US citizenship.

He's only there for the exchange rate.
if that gif was canadian it would say "SOH-REE"

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Looks like hot dogs n smokeys around the fire has been replaced with a pork roast and veggies. All this rain was good for something after all

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
My buddy and I are trying to figure out what to do. We’re both hungover but we want to do something fun.