General Hot Gossip!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
Never had citrus sap, never heard of it to be honest
Is it a hybrid?
Any idea on the genetics
I tried blue wifi for the 1st time this weekend and was pleasantly surprised
Won't knock you out and pretty uplifting

For morning I would be going with the haze no doubt though
I love haze strains when in the morning when I have some or when we're in the Netherlands
Chem dawg is one of my favorite strains too, so id expect that to be absolutely perfect for morning/brunch

Lunch id be going with the Wi-Fi and the sap

Through a little blueberry in there (just a few dabs throughout the day) For the relaxation and taste

Og is perfect for dinner time and then I'd end the night finishing the blueberry

I have no idea the genetics on the citrus sap. Im pretty sure its a hybred. Very gassy and terpy.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I'm on his ignore because I don't like police. Lol. Hes very sensitive.
Don't know if I'd say sensitive
Me and @conor mcgregor nut hugger argue from time to time and he takes it pretty damn well actually

I think it's more that once he's decided that it's not worth his time reading or replying to your posts, whether that be because he is not a fan of the way you debate, because he doesn't like you, because he is not a fan of your opinions (Not you btw, using "you" as a generalization for everyone), or whatever, who cares the reason, he uses a function which makes the site more enjoyable for himself and is fully entitled to do so

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Me and @conor mcgregor nut hugger argue from time to time and he takes it pretty damn well actually

I think it's more that once he's decided that it's not worth his time reading or replying to your posts, whether that be because he is not a fan of the way you debate, because he doesn't like you, because he is not a fan of your opinions (Not you btw, using "you" as a generalization for everyone), or whatever, who cares the reason, he uses a function which makes the site more enjoyable for himself and is fully entitled to do so
He would be awesome posting on a forum by himself. No one to disagree with. Ignore would never see a single name.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Why would you want his opinion? He has the personality of a very stale piece of fruit cake.
I actually like @conor mcgregor nut hugger
We disagree on almost everything lol and I actually prefer that
Helps me learn and once you break through, he's actually a nice guy who can have a respectful debate... at least that is what I've found in my experience

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015

I dont know dude. If the was the case i think he wouldnt be publicly announcing his banned list. It’s childish the way it unfolds. I don’t think ive ever been on someones ignore list before his lol. It actually made me smile.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I dont know dude. If the was the case i think he wouldnt be publicly announcing his banned list. It’s childish the way it unfolds. I don’t think ive ever been on someones ignore list before his lol. It actually made me smile.
Well he does enjoy trolling
You have to filter that shit out or just make a funny reply to his post making fun of him in a joking manner

I dunno
After so many years of negativity I try to stay as positive as I can, so maybe that helps with the filter

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I think there's a way I could add somebody to everybody's ignore list. Lol

Maybe I'll try it out on Wild @Wild first and see how it goes

M

member 3289

You're not on my ignore list. If I ever said you were, it was in jest.

I honestly can't remember a good or bad post you've made.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The biggest thing honestly is learning not to take everything on here so serious

A lot of shit posted on here and the internet in general is only there for a joke or to trigger somebody for laughs

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
You're not on my ignore list. If I ever said you were, it was in jest.

I honestly can't remember a good or bad post you've made.

I couldn't even remember why but it would have been something insignificant. I try not to get too serious on the internet. I have enough of that shit in real life. I usually just lurk for the most part.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I actually like @conor mcgregor nut hugger
We disagree on almost everything lol and I actually prefer that
Helps me learn and once you break through, he's actually a nice guy who can have a respectful debate... at least that is what I've found in my experience
How do you break through when youre on his ignore list? Haven't had interaction after interaction with him to merit being put there. Like literally the second time I ever see him he's like you dont like cops? "you're going on ignore" shhhhiiii that's sensitive and quite frankly im fine without having that kind person to interact with. I mean what are you doing on a forum if you can't bear to hear opinions other than your own?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How do you break through when youre on his ignore list? Haven't had interaction after interaction with him to merit being put there. Like literally the second time I ever see him he's like you dont like cops? "you're going on ignore" shhhhiiii that's sensitive and quite frankly im fine without having that kind person to interact with. I mean what are you doing on a forum if you can't bear to hear opinions other than your own?
Why don't you like cops?

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
What was your post like towards police?
Was it critical while being respectful?
Did you generalize all police based on limited interactions based on the amount of police there are?

It is always easy to play the victim
It is much more effective to grow as a person to look at what you did to cause that response

I should have been a damn shrink
Do they let insane people be shrinks?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I think there's a way I could add somebody to everybody's ignore list. Lol

Maybe I'll try it out on Wild @Wild first and see how it goes
Can you put Connor mcgregor nuthugger on everyone's ignore so he gets a taste of his own medicine?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
What was your post like towards police?
Was it critical while being respectful?
Did you generalize all police based on limited interactions based on the amount of police there are?

It is always easy to play the victim
It is much more effective to grow as a person to look at what you did to cause that response

I should have been a damn shrink
Do they let insane people be shrinks?
No he was saying mx always makes up stuff about COPS just to hate them and I said there are bad and good and the power going to some heads probably pushes more on bad.

It's one thing to put people on ignore but he really seems to enjoy telling you about it first, then letting everyone else know about it. Doesn't seem like he's a lot of fun you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.