General Hot Gossip!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
If anybody is in Toronto go to this link to enter for a chance at different gifts each day each day from the leafs until the 24th

User account | Leafs Nation

Ive never been much into Hockey but for the last few years we have been going to the minor league hockey in Stockton. Its amazing fun. $26 for glass seats. I get to talk so much shit to the opposing teams. The first game i went to i was in the other players heads. It was a great time. It’s like almost interactive. Now my whole family loves going. Stockton is a horrible place for an away team to play. Last time the coach for minor league Sharks team tossed a puck over the top to me for my daughter. Glad i caught it lol. I couldnt believe he actually threw it. I still dont understand all the rules but when im there it all makes sense lol.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Ive never been much into Hockey but for the last few years we have been going to the minor league hockey in Stockton. Its amazing fun. $26 for glass seats. I get to talk so much shit to the opposing teams. The first game i went to i was in the other players heads. It was a great time. It’s like almost interactive. Now my whole family loves going. Stockton is a horrible place for an away team to play. Last time the coach for minor league Sharks team tossed a puck over the top to me for my daughter. Glad i caught it lol. I couldnt believe he actually threw it. I still dont understand all the rules but when im there it all makes sense lol.
You need to come to canada brother
Full on parent and fan brawls in the stands at junior hockey games hahaha
I think it's calmed down a lot now but fuck, back in the 90's we would go to hockey games to be in the stands for the sole reason of being ready for a brawl to break out lol

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Damn, you guys

Israel is in full extermination mode.... This is horrific, they are cleaning them out by force in mass with tanks and shit, I've heard reports of open fire on crowds, there are videos posting up on twitter they are mindblowing.

Dare I post vids?

follow some Palestine pages on whatever social media you follow, lots of footage of sheer crimes against humanity all over

I find the apathy of this (not just on MMA forums...;) ) but in general is astounding, we're watching a sort of genocide or ethnic cleansing happening in its final days. Not just some obscure territory dispute but real historic geo-political game changing shit if you've been puzzling with a bigger picture

The irony is astounding imo
Yes you should
In this thread though please
General - Hot Gossip! | Page 22 | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

Jan 21, 2015
wtf is this crazy thread? lol

Yeah in Canada we tend not to give a fuck about that stuff. Makes us wonder what the big deal is but then again we are a mutli-cultural nation from birth (sorry abos), not many neighbors and have lots of space

Native relations can get a bit tense and those french man I don't know what's up with them though

- what is this thread about again??

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
wtf is this crazy thread? lol

Yeah in Canada we tend not to give a fuck about that stuff. Makes us wonder what the big deal is but then again we are a mutli-cultural nation from birth (sorry abos), not many neighbors and have lots of space

Native relations can get a bit tense and those french man I don't know what's up with them though

- what is this thread about again??
1st- I agree with you

Now

Who cares
Me and Shinkicker @Shinkicker made a bet this thread won't make it to 30 pages by 6pm pst tonight
So ya, this is the gossip thread now, fuck its original intent

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo I’m not gonna live up to finishing off the menu today. I wont be smoking for awhile. I think I have the swine flu, no joke. My son is in the hospital and his labs just came back and he tested positive for the H1N1 virus. I started not feeling well this morning and im headed to the dr.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo I’m not gonna live up to finishing off the menu today. I wont be smoking for awhile. I think I have the swine flu, no joke. My son is in the hospital and his labs just came back and he tested positive for the H1N1 virus. I started not feeling well this morning and im headed to the dr.
Please tell me you are joking

Status
Not open for further replies.