General Hot Gossip!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
You really have this making friends thing down eh

I'm just playing lol
I couldn't resist
Some people just don't get along with certain people. I leave you alone if you leave me alone.

By in large I liked most people at Sherdog. Only a handful got on my nerves and I think you can see why.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Some people just don't get along with certain people. I leave you alone if you leave me alone.

By in large I liked most people at Sherdog. Only a handful got on my nerves and I think you can see why.
The first wasn't direct at me was it?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Which part is cock and which part is balls of the Korean word?
Serious question
Gaeseki is son of a bitch. That's a masculine insult intended for males. You call a woman that and people will think youre intellectually challenged on top of having no morals.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Gaeseki is son of a bitch. That's a masculine insult intended for males. You call a woman that and people will think youre intellectually challenged on top of having no morals.
In Korea because people in North America use that exact phrase towards females every day

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Normally I go to the ug and Sherdog and here and it's all different people but for some reason over the last week the other two sites are both coming here. Strange things are a foot at the circle k.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
So what would be the feminine way to say this?

Status
Not open for further replies.