General Hot Gossip!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I heard they got huge lizards in the houses down there basically like house rats. Imagine you thought your life was hard when you had mice but what if you also had big lizards coming to eat the mice?
Es normal in a tropical country. Id eat the lizard, mice wouldnt be too good i dont think.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Actually I am near Stockton. I’m definitely sick as hell. My son tested for the H1N1 but my DR did not want me coming to the office just incase i do have it. My daughter is sick now too and shes in the same boat. As soon as we found out about my son, they disnt want us coming in to see the dr. I went and picked up Tamiflu from the drive through pharmacy. I have no idea if its an outbreak. The WHO (world health Organization)removed the h1n1 from the 2017-2018 flu vaccine. There are cases happening everywhere.
Aw man. Sorry to hear that. Hope you get over it soon.

This helps.

I hope it's gone by January.

Edit. I hope you are better sooner. I hope it's gone from Stockton by January lol. Because I'll be out there.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The translation reads your mother is dog but the meaning behind calling someone dog (gae) is they are worthless unhuman garbage. In this particular case its saying they and their mom worthless unhuman garbage. It's about the worst thing you can say. You almost never hear anyone refer to a girl as gaenyeon and for good reason. It's not really a joke like calling a man a son of a bitch although you shouldn't really do that either.
This is very different than north American culture
I get told I'm less than human on a good day
Korean people with these values must hate coming to north America

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015

I saw these bad boys about a three hour flight from California. This was Cancun over the summer.

Edit. Actually it was Puerto Vallarta. Sorry

Last edited:

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
How were the house lizards?
Ya they talked a bit about all that
Talked about some holiday or something where everybody lights something it either flys or floats away
It's been about 6 years since they've been back so can't remember exactly

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Actually I am near Stockton. I’m definitely sick as hell. My son tested for the H1N1 but my DR did not want me coming to the office just incase i do have it. My daughter is sick now too and shes in the same boat. As soon as we found out about my son, they disnt want us coming in to see the dr. I went and picked up Tamiflu from the drive through pharmacy. I have no idea if its an outbreak. The WHO (world health Organization)removed the h1n1 from the 2017-2018 flu vaccine. There are cases happening everywhere.
Oh fuck man
Did they tell you to go to the hospital or something?

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Oh fuck man
Did they tell you to go to the hospital or something?

Hell no. They dont want the Pella’s to start an outbreak. My son is isolated in his room at the childrens hospital with my wife and my daughter wont go back to school till next week. I also get the week off. Sorry tmaac, i got time to kill now. Damn, sober time too. I talked to my dr’s office and they gave me all the meds that im supposed to need, supposedly. Damn swine flu.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i got the h1n1 a couple years ago.everyone at my work got it. it pretty much shut us down for a week.that shit was no joke

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Hell no. They dont want the Pella’s to start an outbreak. My son is isolated in his room at the childrens hospital with my wife and my daughter wont go back to school till next week. I also get the week off. Sorry tmaac, i got time to kill now. Damn, sober time too. I talked to my dr’s office and they gave me all the meds that im supposed to need, supposedly. Damn swine flu.
Did they specifically say to stay sober :)

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
i got the h1n1 a couple years ago.everyone at my work got it. it pretty much shut us down for a week.that shit was no joke

I knew I shouldn’t have had the Carnitas yesterday. Thats what I was told. Its getting pretty shitty and I think more people have it, they just arent being tested. Its prob being treated like a damn cold

Status
Not open for further replies.