General Hot Gossip!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo made a bet with Shinkicker @Shinkicker that the thread wouldn't hit 30 pages by 6pm and to ensure this would happen went on a shitposting spree the likes of which have never been seen.
Atta boy Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo.

With that said, you put any thought into this weekends fights? I think we are on the same page for most of them but if you have an offer to make, I'm your Huckleberry.

This thread wreaks of nonsense that I'm more than happy to be away from.
I also reported you for spelling reek as Wreak.

But seriously....I don't know you...But I did report that. Hopefully they fix this shit.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
That would be "gae gattun nyun" (개같은 년), which simply means "bitch."

Banchan @Banchan , you're such a fake Korean 개같은 년.

Muah! Luv you, buh bye!
It doesn't mean bitch, there is another words for that. It is much worse. Maybe ask your dad the true meaning. Like gaeseki and "gae gattun nom" there are multiple variations to the curse with the same meaning. Those you are probably only familiar with what your Korean parents taught you while you grow up in Mexico. The fake Korean would be the Mexican korean. Aka you!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Everyone’s more than welcome to continue the dialogue in this thread, but in the best interest of TMMAC, I would kindly ask we let go of the drama that didn’t even occur here. If Banchan would like to return to Sherdog and continue that discussion over there, no problem. But I feel like everything that could be said by those involved, has been said at this point.

Appreciate it.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Everyone’s more than welcome to continue the dialogue in this thread, but in the best interest of TMMAC, I would kindly ask we let go of the drama that didn’t even occur here. If Banchan would like to return to Sherdog and continue that discussion over there, no problem. But I feel like everything that could be said by those involved, has been said at this point.

Appreciate it.
My question was never answered but clearly he doesn't want too. He is also no longer at Sherdog, He is here. I am no longer at Sherdog, I am here and that's why the question was asked here. No idea why the other people came here if they didnt want to know about Drake because these were not people I even enjoyed talking to. :oops:

Pcp's aight tho:cheers:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
My question was never answered but clearly he doesn't want too. He is also no longer at Sherdog, He is here. I am no longer at Sherdog, I am here and that's why the question was asked here. No idea why the other people came here if they didnt want to know about Drake because these were not people I even enjoyed talking to. :oops:

Not trying to be rude but I have to ask, do you even like MMA?

Drake

Cunning Linguist
Jul 9, 2017

My PMs are always open, Banch.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
My PMs are always open, Banch.
What a let down. I read through 30 pages of shitposting and I don't even get to find out why you left Sherdog? This threads like an unenthusiastic, rough skin hand job where she falls asleep before the finish.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What a let down. I read through 30 pages of shitposting and I don't even get to find out why you left Sherdog? This threads like an unenthusiastic, rough skin hand job where she falls asleep before the finish.
It sounds like some sort of conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.