How do you think you would have done if you pursued a career as an MMA fighter?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If I had my knowledge and skill set now in my 25 year old body, I would be a top MW/LHW in the UFC or Pride (that would've been 16 years ago). Nowadays I've sparred against active MMA fighters, and I've tapped out a few who are waaaaay undercard in the UFC (they are blue belts, I SHOULD be tapping them out), but at my age, I'd not even make the UFC.
Can you fuck @conor mcgregor nut hugger up to shut his bitch ass trick mouth?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
You still grappling Leigh @Leigh?

I'll be the red and then the winner has to fight me

I give really strong hugs
Yes, he talked more shit today.........I’ve offered him a lifetime Nando’s giftcard if he can take me down.....he’s so arrogant and disrespectful, it pisses me off....

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I started training in the 90s so I'd probably be known for taking incredible beatings in guard then getting miracle subs. Yuki Nakai style. Then maybe I'd take a few years off to heal and resurrect myself with the fancy jits as Demian Maia.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Yes, he talked more shit today.........I’ve offered him a lifetime Nando’s giftcard if he can take me down.....he’s so arrogant and disrespectful, it pisses me off....
@Lars you know that he said he’s gonna drop me on my ass and embarrass me just to prove a point?

TedCzech

Ted Czech
Jan 11, 2016
Terrible. I get a headache when I get punched.
I'd be a .500 fighter at best. I spaz out when I get hit in the head, so any game plan would be worthless and I would either win by blitz or get schooled by anyone with technical ability and a good chin.

T

The Big Guy

I`ve always been tall & had a long reach.I watched boxing religiously since the 70`s.I had darn good cardio in my 20`s & more street fights that I care too mention.Body shots would have been my cryptonite on my near skeleton frame.
Alot of people talk about body shots on tall guys. Body shots have never affected me much and ive taken hard teep kicks and roundhouses to liver and knees to solarplexus and have always been good. It hurts and all but never fight chamging unless its repeated kicks and wears on cardio

Its the goddamn armbars you gotta watch out for with long limbs

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I laugh when I see this picture but,I would be in my prime here.I was 27 & 6`5 about 180.I have other pictures that show me 20 pounds lighter.Not enough meat around the ribs.

CLINTK9

Oct 20, 2015
id have done alright. i wouldnt have beat the best in ufc/mma but i would have beat some guys. i trained for this my whole life. martial arts, wrestling,boxing, street fights, etc. I sent in my app/video to fight in ufc7/8. wouldnt have won, woulda did much better once my weight class came around. I seriously feel i coulda hung with or beat guys like pulver back in the early days of wef and what not.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Id probably dominate the regional circuit but would only do well in the lower tier big show fights.

Id definitely go to Bellator were they actually care about their fighters.

I have decent striking but im terrible at grappling.

So if i lay a paw on the guy in the First round its over. Anything after that would be a crap shoot.

Id be known as "El Perro Magnifíco"( The Magnificent Dog) more lover than fighter.
People tend to frown on dog fighting

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
I was in my fighting prime (good striking + okay grappling) during the open weight era, which would've sucked for me. If today's weight classes had existed at that time, I would've done okay, since there were so few people with both good wrestling and good sub defense. BJJ training would've been an issue, since the top guy in my area was a blue belt.