Society Hurricane Irma

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Watched the whole thing. Owner evacuated, has AAA insurance
I should have figured youd done ur due diligence before posting. But I sonce I don't follow tje train of thought I got confused

He met a dude. And made a new bud. And is imagining thst guy dying had he stayed there. Sounds reasonably tramautic to me

#friendship

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I should have figured youd done ur due diligence before posting. But I sonce I don't follow tje train of thought I got confused

He met a dude. And made a new bud. And is imagining thst guy dying had he stayed there. Sounds reasonably tramautic to me

#friendship
It's the stupid cnn tweet, like of all quotes guys, really?... as well as the fact that he must have never seen a hurricane before.

It's a beach front bar. Half of them are rebuilt after hurricanes every ten years.

I was expecting the video to contradict the quote, but him waxing poetic about shrimp tacos and tap water coffee...all gone! Paradise, fundamentally changed! Just didn't seem much focus on the life risk frankly.

M

member 3289

Serious question, are you ubering?
No. Gas is too hard to come by. My regular job sent out an email that says "closed until further notice" so I was driving back from West Palm Beach with 25 gallons of gas in my trunk for my generator.

M

member 3289

Also Splinty @Splinty uber suspended operations and still hasn't restarted them yet. Lyft is currently operating, but it would have to be at least 5x price surge for me to consider it, and it's not.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No. Gas is too hard to come by. My regular job sent out an email that says "closed until further notice" so I was driving back from West Palm Beach with 25 gallons of gas in my trunk for my generator.

I figured that was the case, but have never been in major post hurricane conditions while Uber existed.

I know you know, but generator outside!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It is still there...LOL

Outdoor bar got beat up by winds....OMG
I'm surprised they didn't have Ryan sitting on a bar stool while Irma ripped the place apart.

"Hey Ryan, if you don't mind...can you see if you are able to drink a beer in these winds?"