Listen I hate Aerosmith. Who is with me?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Santana on shrooms would be a trip and a half man
Yes.

Rusted Root opening for Santana = awesome.

Santana opening up for a shitfaced Bob Dylan who could barely sit on a stool, not so much. We left before Dylan's first set was over.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Also saw Santana with Soundgarden. The encore was just a 20 minute jam session. That was pretty fucking sweet.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Also saw Santana play with Buddy Guy @ Bluesfest. Best free show ever. I couldn't find anyone to go with me, so I just went alone and found a spot.

On the way to the train station, ran into a bunch of people I knew. By the time we were on the train, there was palatable violence in the air. You know when some shit is about to go down. You can feel it. All it took was for one guy to ask some of us to quiet down.

Shit got out of control really fast.

Several of us spent the night in holding cells.

Years later, in rehab, some guy brought up the story as he was a conductor on the train that night. As he his telling his story I start laughing, and the counselor asks me what's funny about this, and I was just like "Yep, I was one of them."

#GoodTimes

I think this was 94, but you can still ask conductors about the Bluesfest riot and they all have heard about that night.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
It's literally one of, if not the sole, reason you can't bring booze on trains after festivals anymore.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Go listen to Rammstein and David hasselhoff weirdo
Nobody cares about Rammstein here. They cater to a niche you guys find interesting, we don't.

Much like Hasselhoff did the other way around, took on German pop beats and put words on em the recipients don't understand how terrible they are. Every country has people with bad taste in music unfortunately.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nobody cares about Rammstein here. They cater to a niche you guys find interesting, we don't.

Much like Hasselhoff did the other way around, took on German pop beats and put words on em the recipients don't understand how terrible they are. Every country has people with bad taste in music unfortunately.
Ya

People in Canada for instance only listen to Justin Bieber and Nickelback. (Now that Shania Twain married that Muslim dude and changed her name to Sharia Twain)

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Don't get bitchy coz your shitpost skills are on Aerosmith-level.
Lol, I'm bitchy cuz some Mexican brought beiber, nickel back, and rammstein into a great American Independence Day bash fest.

Sorry buddy, you know they say you hurt the ones you love...

and ftr my shitposting skills are first ballot hall of fame level...all the Admins and mods have told me so. Splinty @Splinty even said site traffic goes up a good 1-2% when my shitposting threads are on the first page.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
The best thing Steven Tyler did was squirting out a daughter who made a cute elf.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Anyone ever see a picture of Stephen Tylers feet? They are actually uglier than he is.