General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
About to get surgery. If I don't post again it's because they fucked up and I'm dead, I want you to avenge me if that happens

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Not sure this vanity plate was a wise choice.

Sick Turd

20220630_172632.jpg

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Related to crisps, I've become a huge fan of dill chips in recent years. Where did they come from? Why didn't they always exist? Why has Big Chip been keeping them from us until the last few years?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Related to crisps, I've become a huge fan of dill chips in recent years. Where did they come from? Why didn't they always exist? Why has Big Chip been keeping them from us until the last few years?
Salt and pepper might still be my favorite, but dill is very good.
Do you remember the campaign Lays put out a few years ago with Ketchup chips and Chicken and Waffles?
They had a few more but I only remember those 2.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Salt and pepper might still be my favorite, but dill is very good.
Do you remember the campaign Lays put out a few years ago with Ketchup chips and Chicken and Waffles?
They had a few more but I only remember those 2.
Yeah it seemed to be a throw everything on a chip and see what sticks campaign. Dill emerged as champion.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
People who think we are the only sentient life in the universe don't understand the scale of the universe.

Neither do people who think we might someday be in contact with that sentient life.
Have you seen the animated gifs/videos of Andromeda colliding with the MIlky Way?

When that happens, planets and moons will be torn from their orbits, bur supposedly, stars will not collide, which goes to show that space is made up mainly of ... space

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Have you seen the animated gifs/videos of Andromeda colliding with the MIlky Way?

When that happens, planets and moons will be torn from their orbits, bur supposedly, stars will not collide, which goes to show that space is made up mainly of ... space
Exactly. Each will pass through the other.

The analogy I've heard is to imagine two flies in Grand Central Station, and the likelihood they'd ever collide. Too small, in too large a space, and the chances become remote.

But many stars will become near enough to others that it'll fuck up orbits.

Certainly the galaxies will become disrupted