General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
catastrophic flooding devastates Kentucky, hope @Wild is OK...

several dead, thousands are left homeless, millions more now bathed.
They got like 9" of rain in 24 hours. And that area ain't flat, so all the rain just comes ripping down the hills and if you have a home at the bottom of the holler you are fucked.

There's probably a lot more damage out there than we know. A lot of those people keep to themselves.

More rain expected tonight.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
They got like 9" of rain in 24 hours. And that area ain't flat, so all the rain just comes ripping down the hills and if you have a home at the bottom of the holler you are fucked.

There's probably a lot more damage out there than we know. A lot of those people keep to themselves.

More rain expected tonight.
when I lived in Iowa, New London got 6" in an hour.
It was like standing under a bucket being poured out. Never experienced anything like it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So my friend has been out with me tonight, we called each when we got home and were having a chat, I told her to rest as she has the train in the morning, and I asked her to text me to let me know she made it.

She fucken went off.. bad. Told me she's not a fucken toddler, she doesn't report to me blah blah. It was interesting. Accused me of emotional warfare.

Jesus Murphy

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
So my friend has been out with me tonight, we called each when we got home and were having a chat, I told her to rest as she has the train in the morning, and I asked her to text me to let me know she made it.

She fucken went off.. bad. Told me she's not a fucken toddler, she doesn't report to me blah blah. It was interesting. Accused me of emotional warfare.

Jesus Murphy
What is your T level, out of curiosity ???

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What is your T level, out of curiosity ???
Fuck knows. My friend is really beautiful. Some lady in the last pub, was drunk, but took a shine the her, she was hot as well, said she want to pick her clit until she squirts. I was like wtf..

She was was asking me earlier if she was allowed a kiss, so I was like yea plant one on me, then she informed me she meant me friend..(I knew I just fucking about)

I think it might be a gae bar you know

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We went in one karaoke bar. And out of maybe 60 people she was the only black person. Think grace Jones. I'd been pre program to behave myself, I did see people give her dirty looks and I wanted to smack em, she's made it clear many times I don't fight on her behalf. Fucken racist cunts.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
We went in one karaoke bar. And out of maybe 60 people she was the only black person. Think grace Jones. I'd been pre program to behave myself, I did see people give her dirty looks and I wanted to smack em, she's made it clear many times I don't fight on her behalf. Fucken racist cunts.
5E7C95FF-C46F-44ED-AABC-C4646C4DBC2D.gif

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ughhhhhh my friend is pissing me off.

Such a great time when we hang. I'm not an ugly cunt either, I tell people to fuck off. She acts like Kate Moss. I told her to stop being a cunt..

Guess how that went...

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Anybody besides me get logged off? With the way things are going around here, I almost thought I'd been banned for some mysterious reason.