General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I ran out to get food. The parking lot of the place I went to is small and a bit difficult to maneuver. There was one spot left when I arrived. I was pulling into the spot when the person in the spot next to me got into their car and immediately began backing up with me still behind them. I honked so they wouldn't hit me. I say "they" because I honestly couldn't tell if it was an old man or an old woman despite being able to clearly see them.

They stopped. I mostly pulled into the spot but was crooked. I was going to backup and straighten out, but the person next to me immediately began backing up again. I waited. They couldn't get out because of the angle I was at. They just stopped and buried their head in their hands on their steering wheel as if they just gave up at life.

Once realizing they were done, I backed up, straightened out my truck in the spot, and went and got my food. The other car left after I parked.

I still have no idea how they didn't see a large vehicle a few feet directly behind them or why they didn't simple wait until I was done pulling into the spot or how they were completely defeated by such a simple parking situation. My fried chicken was delicious though. Home - Ezells Famous Chicken

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I ran out to get food. The parking lot of the place I went to is small and a bit difficult to maneuver. There was one spot left when I arrived. I was pulling into the spot when the person in the spot next to me got into their car and immediately began backing up with me still behind them. I honked so they wouldn't hit me. I say "they" because I honestly couldn't tell if it was an old man or an old woman despite being able to clearly see them.

They stopped. I mostly pulled into the spot but was crooked. I was going to backup and straighten out, but the person next to me immediately began backing up again. I waited. They couldn't get out because of the angle I was at. They just stopped and buried their head in their hands on their steering wheel as if they just gave up at life.

Once realizing they were done, I backed up, straightened out my truck in the spot, and went and got my food. The other car left after I parked.

I still have no idea how they didn't see a large vehicle a few feet directly behind them or why they didn't simple wait until I was done pulling into the spot or how they were completely defeated by such a simple parking situation. My fried chicken was delicious though. Home - Ezells Famous Chicken
I'd have lost my mind at that shit.

At you.

I get turbo road rage.

Unless I know it's a friend fucking with me, because they know it makes me mad