General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I saw @TryHardNobody on reddit, sent him a PM

Guy was pretty funny IMO

We were on some thread searching for an old Alex Jones video and I read a post of his and he had the same name and avatar.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I saw @TryHardNobody on reddit, sent him a PM

Guy was pretty funny IMO

We were on some thread searching for an old Alex Jones video and I read a post of his and he had the same name and avatar.
I wonder if he and @Galt would flourish here now that all the riff-raff are gone...

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wonder if he and @Galt would flourish here now that all the riff-raff are gone...
Maybe
Tryhard and Jason didn't get along well so maybe not, Tryhard didn't like to be made fun of and was moody. His content was funny as hell to me tho. He just had think skin and wanted to believed.

Galt didn't give a fuck, and that was sometimes disturbing. Heard he is a bit more mellow now, not sure. He still posts at Masato Toys Forum

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That was one of the funniest real life comedy moments you will see
The judge keeps checking the paper work assuming he is looking at the wrong defendants information.
The dude driving on camera and acting cool with a suspended license lol

The public defender is dead inside because she can't believe it either

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The judge keeps checking the paper work assuming he is looking at the wrong defendants information.
The dude driving on camera and acting cool with a suspended license lol

The public defender is dead inside because she can't believe it either
I loved when he was finally getting to the spot to parking spot “I’m pulling innnn…riiight now this second” as if he’s doing them a favor while being completely clueless how ridiculous it is that he was driving.