General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Fucking wife is pissing me off. Was her 40th the other day

Her dad paid for a holiday for us. All inclusive.

I got her a premium fucking phone.. I'm not rich atm. But she needs a new phone. She's been moaning for months .This fucker is top of the line. She's using a Chinese 5 year old version. I give the bollocks and cock. Plus a new Chinese bastard.

She can't work out how to use it because she can't remember her fucking passwords.

And it's my fault. Everything is my fault. I'm working 24 7 but the garden isn't done. Even though I'm going to the auction today to sort out summer furniture.

And she still hasn't used her 900 phone whilst complaining about her shit phone.

Ffs

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fucking wife is pissing me off. Was her 40th the other day

Her dad paid for a holiday for us. All inclusive.

I got her a premium fucking phone.. I'm not rich atm. But she needs a new phone. She's been moaning for months .This fucker is top of the line. She's using a Chinese 5 year old version. I give the bollocks and cock. Plus a new Chinese bastard.

She can't work out how to use it because she can't remember her fucking passwords.

And it's my fault. Everything is my fault. I'm working 24 7 but the garden isn't done. Even though I'm going to the auction today to sort out summer furniture.

And she still hasn't used her 900 phone whilst complaining about her shit phone.

Ffs
It’s Donald Trump’s fault. He should have dealt with the Chinese when he had the chance

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Every time I see someone with their rear window wiper taped to the window, I really want to take the tape off.