General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
my home sceeen on istagram sometimes has girl showing slowly the steps to a dance as this cool song plays. then they bust it out on real time to the song

but the song is good. and they do there 10 steps in like 5 seconds then the video is done

and there are tonnnnnns of people that do their own lil 10 second dance to a great song

i woudlve wanted to seen a full dance to that full song once or twice and id be good. but its annoying as hell that i clicked on one and now instagram flopds my homescreen with a million other people doing 10 secpnds of fuckin dancing. i dont want them in my lifeeeee!!
That’s what the deal is. The little dance to the same song over and over. “TikTok dances”… but that’s such a small part.
I sent @Lars (ADMlN) dog and Jew videos all the time.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
yeh its not for me. nowadays people keep sharijg videos where its got the same girls voice narrating stuff

i just dont get it. that voice and skit type humor and memes dont really do anything for me. its the same jokes that have been done a million times

and above all else, those apps are all just time vampires. they get you staring at a couple seconds of nonsense. then another coupoe seconds of some other nonsense. over and over (my krypotonite are instagram butts and boobs lol)
Lindsey Stirling's been sliding in my TikTok DMs

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Kewl moves
thats what i mean. i preffer the second type of shuffle dancing more than the moon walky stuff which is why i posted a second example*

so the reason i got so annoyed is because i saw one, the songs beat drops, the dancer starts killin it and then BOOM end of video

and there are a million like that

all i want for christmas is an entire gnarly dance to that cool ass song :))

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015