General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
thats the definition of a time vampire. its distracting. you get to the end its like "wow, i just lost 20 seconds of my life. thanks alot"

side note: i thought you deleted tiktok the same day i did

so it go you!!! haha
It really does suck up time, but I am not doing fuck all lately but watching kdramas so.

I didn't download it until a few weeks back because my friend kept sending me stuff related to kdramas and I kind of needed that content in my life.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just found out that Michael Douglas and Ann Archer's son in Fatal Attraction:

1640438670328.png

...is also Cousin Eddy's daughter Ruby Sue in Christmas Vacation:

1640438739405.png

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I’ll go tell them to fuck off.
i responded as above., which was passive aggressive. i used to type "lol. feel better, kiddo" to anything like that. nowadays, i tend to just ignore

either way, i blocked the person. so if they ever comment again, no one will see their comments, including myself. but they dont know they are blocked lol

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
i responded as above., which was passive aggressive. i used to type "lol. feel better, kiddo" to anything like that. nowadays, i tend to just ignore

either way, i blocked the person. so if they ever comment again, no one will see their comments, including myself. but they dont know they are blocked lol
That’s why I can’t find it.
I was annoyed lol

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
What did u say
i misunderstood ya

here's the beginning of that videos script:

When I first read the Eye of the World, the ending did not make sense. And my friend Conor McGregor Nuthugger from the mma community dot com just said that the finale did not make sense. For what it’s worth though, the Wheel of Time Season 1 Episode 8, the Season 1 finale, was better than the book version. And if you were confused, then this video is for you. I’m going to give you a lot of extra color in this video without spoiling anything for show-only watchers.

i think the line in bold triggered the sad little bastid

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
i misunderstood ya

here's the beginning of that videos script:

When I first read the Eye of the World, the ending did not make sense. And my friend Conor McGregor Nuthugger from the mma community dot com just said that the finale did not make sense. For what it’s worth though, the Wheel of Time Season 1 Episode 8, the Season 1 finale, was better than the book version. And if you were confused, then this video is for you. I’m going to give you a lot of extra color in this video without spoiling anything for show-only watchers.

i think the line in bold triggered the sad little bastid
Splinty @Splinty he's doing hard advertising for TMMAC. I think he needs a sponsorship.