General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Nothing funny. Just needing to take another break from this damn Bronco & it’s fucking ignition switch. I’ve got the new pigtail on the new switch & can assemble everything on the counter just fine. When trying to get the switch, spacer & bezel to go together in the dash, I’m about 4hrs of frustrating failure into it.

Fuck I hate this piece of shit sometimes.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Nothing funny. Just needing to take another break from this damn Bronco & it’s fucking ignition switch. I’ve got the new pigtail on the new switch & can assemble everything on the counter just fine. When trying to get the switch, spacer & bezel to go together in the dash, I’m about 4hrs of frustrating failure into it.

Fuck I hate this piece of shit sometimes.
I had an old Dodge Daytona back in the day (I think it was an 84) that had ignition problems.
I could not get it to work when it was hooked up through the steering column. After an entire day of fucking with it - taking it all apart and back together repeatedly - I decided to hot wire the fucking thing.

I ran a push button switch through the dash that connected the battery to the starter and just hung it over the steering column. Drove it that way for 3 or 4 years. LMAO.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
I had an old Dodge Daytona back in the day (I think it was an 84) that had ignition problems.
I could not get it to work when it was hooked up through the steering column. After an entire day of fucking with it - taking it all apart and back together repeatedly - I decided to hot wire the fucking thing.

I ran a push button switch through the dash that connected the battery to the starter and just hung it over the steering column. Drove it that way for 3 or 4 years. LMAO.
Did that with my old 66 mustang for a bit just to move it around.

This bronco is for my son & looks pretty good. Trying to get it really tits for when he’s ready for it. If he decides not to keep it, if I do a good job it should make a nice down payment on a place for him.

I really should strip the interior out again & install a painless wiring kit. Just not motivated enough right now for that.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
ESPN 2 - the Tennessee pitcher in this softball game has a FANTASTIC ass.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
ESPN 2 - the Tennessee pitcher in this softball game has a FANTADTIC ass.

I'd bury my nose so deep in that ass I'd come out of that thing like Rudolph using mud to hide his shame.

But I would have no shame.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015

i had a honda accord worth like $500
my only key got stolen (along with friends bitch gfs car)
so i spent new years day fucking with my ignition so i could start it with a screwdriver
drove it like that til i sold it for scrap