General I live in China, ask me anything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
He's one of the last good ones for sure.
Your favorite Kitano movies?

I also love Takeshi Miike. Hes on another register though.
If you're into indie, dark humor, horror... He's made some great ones too. I like his stuff a lot more so than kitanos because he deals with regular low income people on the fringes of society albeit exaggerated for dramatic purposes (to say the least). I knew lots of those people when I lived in Japan and so I totally connect when I watch many Miike movies.
I just looked up his films. I have seen Audition (amazing) 13 Assassins and Gozu. I know I have seen a couple more as well.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
going to macau today to stock up on cheese wiz and deodorant. i dont want to cross a border after tomorrow.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Is it as bad over there with this virus as the media is portraying?
it is actually worse if you watch the videos I provided. there is talk of a cover up to save face which saving face means a lot in china. there is supposedly more deaths and cases than the government is reporting it is part of their shit rolls down hill way of doing things in the chinese govt. wuhan is also a city of 11 million people almost as much as L.A Metropolitan area

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
it is actually worse if you watch the videos I provided. there is talk of a cover up to save face which saving face means a lot in china. there is supposedly more deaths and cases than the government is reporting it is part of their shit rolls down hill way of doing things in the chinese govt. wuhan is also a city of 11 million people almost as much as L.A Metropolitan area
If true, we need to lock down all flights to and from China until this shit is resolved then. That shit gets to LA, Chicago, Dallas, New York and it could kill thousands.

M

member 1013

Sometimes I like to imagine I live in the hall of a low income social housing apartment block. I close my eyes and imagine the scents of stale cigarettes, marijuana and curry. I can hear the family fighting in Tamil as the husband reigns down his fury upon the wife while the kids cower. The lights flicker and the wallpaper is faded.

anyway, do you ever do something similar?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sometimes I like to imagine I live in the hall of a low income social housing apartment block. I close my eyes and imagine the scents of stale cigarettes, marijuana and curry. I can hear the family fighting in Tamil as the husband reigns down his fury upon the wife while the kids cower. The lights flicker and the wallpaper is faded.

please write a book

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015

you have a sweet imagination

M

member 1013

You are far more creative minded than I
pretty sure you have hundreds of great thoughts to turn into a book every day
Jane was just a young gorblek from the planet blandubar. She always dreamed off one day joining the farfosh and sailing through the stars. But what Jane never dreamed of, was the day the stars would join the farfosh and sail through her!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jane was just a young gorblek from the planet blandubar. She always dreamed off one day joining the farfosh and sailing through the stars. But what Jane never dreamed of, was the day the stars would join the farfosh and sail through her!
I like the character arc