General I think Trump lost me with this decision

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I thought it was going to be about Trump getting the 3 UCLA basketball players released from Chinese jail.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Trump admin. to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa

You've got to be a real cunt to shoot a fucking elephant. I think I'm stepping off the Trump train.
I don't want to hastily say that killing elephants makes someone a cunt with out understanding the "justifications" that may be in place similar to different hunting laws which, in theory, are good for the animal community as a whole

But if I had to bet, I'd agree with ya considering how I bring spiders outside

With that said, this is what made you realize he's a cunt just like most of the representatives on both sides of the aisle?

Trump is the most obvious cunt. The others hide it better lol

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
So culling older elephants is being a cunt? Not to mention the economic impact on the countries where this will happen.

The real cunts are the people that buy ivory because they think it makes their dicks hard or want a cool figurine carved out of it.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
People who go trophy hunting in Africa are just garbage human beings. Some limp-dick American dentist wants to pay a bunch of money to go shoot an elephant or giraffe, it's so sad.

And I know the big arguments for it, "gahhh but it brings so much money to the African economy, then the money is used to help other animals, yada yada". Since when does "it makes money" justify shitty behaviour? Child prostitution brings in a lot of money to countries like Thailand, I guess that's cool too. And if these cunts really want to help the African economy, how about you donate the money instead and hire a Vietnamese hooker to eat your ass, that will make you feel like more of a man.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
People who go trophy hunting in Africa are just garbage human beings. Some limp-dick American dentist wants to pay a bunch of money to go shoot an elephant or giraffe, it's so sad.

And I know the big arguments for it, "gahhh but it brings so much money to the African economy, then the money is used to help other animals, yada yada". Since when does "it makes money" justify shitty behaviour? Child prostitution brings in a lot of money to countries like Thailand, I guess that's cool too. And if these cunts really want to help the African economy, how about you donate the money instead and hire a Vietnamese hooker to eat your ass, that will make you feel like more of a man.
This kind of talk pisses me off. In my 7 years in Thailand I have never seen child prostitution. And I hang out with seedy people.
Took me less than 4 hours in poi pet before some fuckwad offered me to fuck his maybe 12 year old sister. Naturally I pulled a blade and told him to fuck off.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Factually, this will increase the market value of ivory or other products of those elephants coming from the legal and regulated culling. Can it be setup in a system to not incentivize the illegal trade? That's my main concern.

Culling of older males, especially, is needed to increase populations in a regulated environment.

Combined with anti-poaching efforts, these specific males need to be culled in many cases.

You can pay a local ranger to do it or you can get paid $150,000 by a foreigner to come do it for you.

Don't do it and you get South Africa's problems and locals resenting the elephants. Or the disgusting behavior in India and it's nearby region where they light living elephants on fire for fun.

The illegal ivory trade must end. And poachers should be shot on sight.

But if the programs to develop sustainable populations can be funded as an additional revenue source, I can't find fault with it beyond my dislike that culling is a needed act in the first place.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah. Fucking Wikipedia ain't knowledge especially not ngo bullshit.
I'm sure Thailand is a fun country but it is a lawless jungle like all those South Asian countries (except Singapore), let's talk real here not with dishonesty.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

That's interesting. My experience in Thailand is of a grudgingly soft acceptance of adult prostitution, even by the quite conservative and religious Buddhist population. They don't love it, but is accepted as a woman's ability to make some cash in an otherwise terribly meager upbringing. Given the stigma that's still there despite that, it's interesting that such a conservative country (contrary to the tourist image) would have such a problem with the pedos. The junta should be cracking diddlers instead of targeting late night drinking as they currently try to do.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's interesting. My experience in Thailand is of a grudgingly soft acceptance of adult prostitution, even by the quite conservative and religious Buddhist population. They don't love it, but is accepted as a woman's ability to make some cash in an otherwise terribly meager upbringing. Given the stigma that's still there despite that, it's interesting that such a conservative country (contrary to the tourist image) would have such a problem with the pedos. The junta should be cracking diddlers instead of targeting late night drinking as they currently try to do.
Why are you trying to talk all fancy today?

You ain't fooling me

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Factually, this will increase the market value of ivory or other products of those elephants coming from the legal and regulated culling. Can it be setup in a system to not incentivize the illegal trade? That's my main concern.

Culling of older males, especially, is needed to increase populations in a regulated environment.

Combined with anti-poaching efforts, these specific males need to be culled in many cases.

You can pay a local ranger to do it or you can get paid $150,000 by a foreigner to come do it for you.

Don't do it and you get South Africa's problems and locals resenting the elephants. Or the disgusting behavior in India and it's nearby region where they light living elephants on fire for fun.

The illegal ivory trade must end. And poachers should be shot on sight.

But if the programs to develop sustainable populations can be funded as an additional revenue source, I can't find fault with it beyond my dislike that culling is a needed act in the first place.
Elephants are too smart to pull that human social engineering bullshit, studies have shown they've been fucking up mentally by previous culls, fucked up their social interactions, etc.

Plus you know Trump is just interested in this because his cunty son is all about going to Africa and shooting any animal in sight.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm sure Thailand is a fun country but it is a lawless jungle like all those South Asian countries (except Singapore), let's talk real here not with dishonesty.
Yeah yeah. You ever been? Only proper lawless countries are Cambodia and Burma. Both are on the Anglo sin bin.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Even then. Propositioning a lady outside pattaya or a red light district is going to get corrected.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Elephants are too smart to pull that human social engineering bullshit, studies have shown they've been fucking up mentally by previous culls, fucked up their social interactions, etc.

I saw a lone male running wild when I was Kenya a few months ago. Pissed off and angry/horny/whatever. I also saw families of dozens 50 feet from me in the wild, babies just there eating. I can totally understand the need to cull a problematic animal the size of a bus. The Kenyan rangers don't cull but talk about the potential need in the future.

I don't know much beyond that, but African countries with elephants have realized the gold of keeping the elephant populations increasing as a sustainable Tourism revenue. And South Africa has been so successful that the culling is coming back, even though it's a unsavory work for many endorsing it.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Sorry to play the house liberal on this one but the whole thing doesn't sound for shit to me. Even if culling old elephants was 100% necessary, this Trump decision isn't about elephant overpopulation, it's about supporting limp dicks who want to go over and kill and elephant for fun and bring a trophy back with them. These people don't care about elephant overpopulation, they're the same people who go over and shoot lions, giraffes, and anything else that breathes and shits over there. Cumstain Jr loves doing it so Trump moved on it, IMO.

It's like Thailand (which we now know without question is the undefeated, undisputed king of child prostitution) saying "well these child prostitutes are going to get fucked anyway, might as well let them get fucked by a foreigner who will pay us a bunch of money." The whole thing I think is sick. Hate to say it but #imwithher on this one.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I saw a lone male running wild when I was Kenya a few months ago. Pissed off and angry/horny/whatever. I also saw families of dozens 50 feet from me in the wild, babies just there eating. I can totally understand the need to cull a problematic animal the size of a bus. The Kenyan rangers don't cull but talk about the potential need in the future.

I don't know much beyond that, but African countries with elephants have realized the gold of keeping the elephant populations increasing as a sustainable Tourism revenue. And South Africa has been so successful that the culling is coming back, even though it's a unsavory work for many endorsing it.
the only problem i have with culling is that no one culls humans. im not saying anyone should. id just prefer to let nature run its course

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Sorry to play the house liberal on this one but the whole thing doesn't sound for shit to me. Even if culling old elephants was 100% necessary, this Trump decision isn't about elephant overpopulation, it's about supporting limp dicks who want to go over and kill and elephant for fun and bring a trophy back with them. These people don't care about elephant overpopulation, they're the same people who go over and shoot lions, giraffes, and anything else that breathes and shits over there. Cumstain Jr loves doing it so Trump moved on it, IMO.

It's like Thailand (which we now know without question is the undefeated, undisputed king of child prostitution) saying "well these child prostitutes are going to get fucked anyway, might as well let them get fucked by a foreigner who will pay us a bunch of money." The whole thing I think is sick. Hate to say it but #imwithher on this one.
i lean towards this. because people who cull population should be sad as they do it. druids. nature lovers. not douchebags who get off on killing a living creature. im not sold on culling being bad, but im absolutely sold on some of the humans who do it being fuck faces