General I want a history of this site…

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Blast

Fagguette
Feb 10, 2024
I was on Sherdog under another name since 2005. I had such a great time disconnecting my actual life to my online life for years. I made good friends, I had this almost secret identity which I loved for years.

Over the last few years online that forum, honestly the last ten, it became a disease. Too many shitty people, mods as well. Recently I got an invitation to come here from a forum member and although this place is slow it reminds me of Sherdog years and years ago.

There is support, no shit-talk arguing, etc.

Over the last week I’ve spent hours and hours reading old threads. I’ve read all of the hall of fame threads. Anything over 100 or so posts.

What happened? There seemed to be hundreds of consistent posters. I’ve had tears I my eyes I was laughing so hard at Sex Chicken threads. Some guy I thought was 3354 or something but it turns out he was Conor Nut Hugger. Vutu. I saw a video of a poster called Galt that was do drunk he break danced and got evicted. That rating a Subaru thread lol. Another where Shinkicker scratched her car. I have never laughed so hard on Sherdog.

I have enjoyed this forums past. I don’t see any of these people posting anymore. I recognize Jason’s nane, Wild, a few others. Obviously lots of name changes as well as it’s sometimes hard to follow old threads but it’s still hilarious.

I hope this place picks up again and I’m here to help. My favorite thread was those two guys wanting to fight. Wanderlust and team quest north. The shit talk was so funny.

Blast

Fagguette
Feb 10, 2024
That rate means the rat in a Subaru.
I’ve spent honestly 24 hours reading old threads over the week. I’ve never laughed so hard. Who is Mixaplic and why is his name purple. Also I saw a Gallagher guy. What is yellow. I definitely know pink. Song whatever is hilarious. So many different examples of his name.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Mixaplix sadly passed away. He had apparently always wanted a purple name from what I remember and it was given after his passing iirc. He and Hauler @Hauler used to have fun posting about their respective favorite college football teams, Michigan and Ohio state. But the posts were funny as they wouldn’t quote each other and throw out some funny posts about the other team which was classic especially when the teams played each other in the final game of each season.
Yellow was given to the person who won each season of an mma thread where the winner of each season had the most points.
Song is a character. I still talk to him every so often on WhatsApp. He just cooled down on this site in the last year or so…never asked him why though. Before I knew him well enough, he used to pick on me by calling me “baldy” even though I have hair and he is/was a big bisping fan and bisoing winning the title (though I rooted for him in his title fight with rockhold) used to drive me nuts and he used to piss me off every bisping fight.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
The team quest fight thread with the other guy was hilarious. Team quest north once paid Chris Cyborg to thank him via video which is somewhere in a thread and she said “thanks to CheemquestionNorf, he’s the best” or something like that. It was hilarious

Blast

Fagguette
Feb 10, 2024
But why are so many posters I saw not here? This forum even two years ago seemed to be thriving.

I went back to the first threads via search and lots of people I noticed left but if I went ahead a year or so it was the same. That’s where I saw a funny family.

More name are mysticmac, wat, keingjiujitsu, mieshastaint, beardofknowledge, punch, iamyuki, oatsku, Leigh. Keep in mind I’m visiting old threads as I’m writing this.

I get people leave as I’ve had many friends leave Sherdog. Real friends that just had enough. I must’ve missed a thread where things got sour.

I saw the pink threads but it seemed to be fun. I think the political threads which I avoid may be the source. That’s why I left Mayberry.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
I was on Sherdog under another name since 2005. I had such a great time disconnecting my actual life to my online life for years. I made good friends, I had this almost secret identity which I loved for years.

Over the last few years online that forum, honestly the last ten, it became a disease. Too many shitty people, mods as well. Recently I got an invitation to come here from a forum member and although this place is slow it reminds me of Sherdog years and years ago.

There is support, no shit-talk arguing, etc.

Over the last week I’ve spent hours and hours reading old threads. I’ve read all of the hall of fame threads. Anything over 100 or so posts.

What happened? There seemed to be hundreds of consistent posters. I’ve had tears I my eyes I was laughing so hard at Sex Chicken threads. Some guy I thought was 3354 or something but it turns out he was Conor Nut Hugger. Vutu. I saw a video of a poster called Galt that was do drunk he break danced and got evicted. That rating a Subaru thread lol. Another where Shinkicker scratched her car. I have never laughed so hard on Sherdog.

I have enjoyed this forums past. I don’t see any of these people posting anymore. I recognize Jason’s nane, Wild, a few others. Obviously lots of name changes as well as it’s sometimes hard to follow old threads but it’s still hilarious.

I hope this place picks up again and I’m here to help. My favorite thread was those two guys wanting to fight. Wanderlust and team quest north. The shit talk was so funny.
sadly trump broke this site.

i tell you how good this site was…folks used to give their own addresses….their own addresses….on an internet site…to give Christmas presents.

it was amazing.

then folks went full retard. its a real shame.

irony is…the only reason this place still exists is because splinty still pays for it to exist because he is so Rich.

a lot of folks he loves still post here and we have nonwhere else to go

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
But why are so many posters I saw not here? This forum even two years ago seemed to be thriving.

I went back to the first threads via search and lots of people I noticed left but if I went ahead a year or so it was the same. That’s where I saw a funny family.

More name are mysticmac, wat, keingjiujitsu, mieshastaint, beardofknowledge, punch, iamyuki, oatsku, Leigh. Keep in mind I’m visiting old threads as I’m writing this.

I get people leave as I’ve had many friends leave Sherdog. Real friends that just had enough. I must’ve missed a thread where things got sour.

I saw the pink threads but it seemed to be fun. I think the political threads which I avoid may be the source. That’s why I left Mayberry.
there was a purge.

once conner got got by wild most folks left.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
sadly trump broke this site.

i tell you how good this site was…folks used to give their own addresses….their own addresses….on an internet site…to give Christmas presents.

it was amazing.

then folks went full retard. its a real shame.

irony is…the only reason this place still exists is because splinty still pays for it to exist because he is so Rich.

a lot of folks he loves still post here and we have nonwhere else to go
TrUmP BrOkE tHiS SiTe

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
UG was forked into TMMAC and TMMAC was forked into a discord channel of LGBTQIA+ allies. The original dream is still alive thanks to Wild @Wild. Most of the folks who left had a bad habit of making everything personal. Every single thread was derailed by someone's out-of-control ego.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Like anyone cant say this wasn't a better site when splinty was involved.

fucksake
it was a better site before you were involved . i am not completely sure you are not just another one of pedo johns schizophrenic personalities

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
There was a great battle for the forum a few years ago, Left Leaning Liberals Vs. Right Wing Domestic Terrorists and a Nazi Mod...

The battle went back and forth the left was led by some guy named Rusty, the battle was comparable to Shogun Vs.Machida 1 ...when the dust settled Cecil People's gave the very very close decision to the Right Wingers with a Nazi Mod ..Cecil ruled leg kicks don't win fights...

The Left Wing Liberals distraught from the ruling came together and decided they must flee this forum...and on that date just a few years ago they gathered their belongings and made their grand exodus ...never to be seen or heard from again.

Peace and Prosperity returned to the MMA Community and all has been well since.

Blast

Fagguette
Feb 10, 2024
There was a great battle for the forum a few years ago, Left Leaning Liberals Vs. Right Wing Domestic Terrorists and a Nazi Mod...

The battle went back and forth the left was led by some guy named Rusty, the battle was comparable to Shogun Vs.Machida 1 ...when the dust settled Cecil People's gave the very very close decision to the Right Wingers with a Nazi Mod ..Cecil ruled leg kicks don't win fights...

The Left Wing Liberals distraught from the ruling came together and decided they must flee this forum...and on that date just a few years ago they gathered their belongings and made their grand exodus ...never to be seen or heard from again.

Peace and Prosperity returned to the MMA Community and all has been well since.
I’m so confused as so many funny threads were not political. Just about random stuff.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
it was a better site before you were involved . i am not completely sure you are not just another one of pedo johns schizophrenic personalities

All I'm getting is mmmhhww.

Fucking idiot.

Stop projecting nonce.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
It all changed the day that guy who couldn’t get in to club Liv didn’t show up to fight Rhino at Rhino’s gym

Everything fell apart

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Mixaplix sadly passed away. He had apparently always wanted a purple name from what I remember and it was given after his passing iirc. He and Hauler @Hauler used to have fun posting about their respective favorite college football teams, Michigan and Ohio state. But the posts were funny as they wouldn’t quote each other and throw out some funny posts about the other team which was classic especially when the teams played each other in the final game of each season.
Yellow was given to the person who won each season of an mma thread where the winner of each season had the most points.
Song is a character. I still talk to him every so often on WhatsApp. He just cooled down on this site in the last year or so…never asked him why though. Before I knew him well enough, he used to pick on me by calling me “baldy” even though I have hair and he is/was a big bisping fan and bisoing winning the title (though I rooted for him in his title fight with rockhold) used to drive me nuts and he used to piss me off every bisping fight.
Miss that fucker.

Muck Fichigan