General I want a history of this site…

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I ran analytics for Active Users from Jan 2021 to current. I'm going off of memory, but I think the mass exodus was summer 2022. Someone correct me if I'm off on that. Anyway, full transparency....here's the data.

View attachment 107609
I'm guessing that the two peaks in the graph relatively recently were when the OG was fucking up/shutting down?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I ran analytics for Active Users from Jan 2021 to current. I'm going off of memory, but I think the mass exodus was summer 2022. Someone correct me if I'm off on that. Anyway, full transparency....here's the data.

View attachment 107609
It was 2 years ago?…well either way, it worked out well with me as I stopped getting super agitated all the time and acted the tw@ a lot

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm guessing that the two peaks in the graph relatively recently were when the OG was fucking up/shutting down?
Cindy O was a big one.
That breakout coincided with the more liberal bunch being more, 'liberal' with a disregard for TOS, which coincided with personal life events, then coincided with the plandemic & Presidential Selection.
It was a perfect storm.
Now it's post volcanic eruption..
New foliage & berries are sprouting amongst the magmatic deposits.
The surface soils are teaming with young microscopic life.
Silently & unseen, the magma caves underground have solidified a created airways, the bats & their fertile guano slowly being brought to intermingle with surface ecology.
Just in time for another political event & social unrest.
The bacteria left from the last eruption are slowly being eradicated by new coincidences.
As MMATV leans into full-censorship, TMMAC will again see a mass inflow of fresh hot magmatic eminations oozing into it's sphere that refuse to speak mandarin.

Thuglife13

✝🫅🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Cindy O was a big one.
That breakout coincided with the more liberal bunch being more, 'liberal' with a disregard for TOS, which coincided with personal life events, then coincided with the plandemic & Presidential Selection.
It was a perfect storm.
Now it's post volcanic eruption..
New foliage & berries are sprouting amongst the magmatic deposits.
The surface soils are teaming with young microscopic life.
Silently & unseen, the magma caves underground have solidified a created airways, the bats & their fertile guano slowly being brought to intermingle with surface ecology.
Just in time for another political event & social unrest.
The bacteria left from the last eruption are slowly being eradicated by new coincidences.
As MMATV leans into full-censorship, TMMAC will again see a mass inflow of fresh hot magmatic eminations oozing into it's sphere that refuse to speak mandarin.
I can't believe they went full retard and made you sign up just to look at the OG. I'm sure there were lots of people like myself who would visit daily and that's out the window...

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I can't believe they went full retard and made you sign up just to look at the OG. I'm sure there were lots of people like myself who would visit daily and that's out the window...
Yup, I'm with you, I'd browse the OG daily but once they made you sign up I haven't been back.

I love this forum, built to perfection, runs smooth, great members and a great Nazi Mod.

Getting Splinty back would be the icing on the cake.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Getting Splinty back would be the icing on the cake.
The good ending. Splinty is a level-headed dude and tried to stay fair through the political conflict. I really don't blame him for wanting to walk away when he did. The users were making this place a nightmare to deal with.

Imagine the PMs he was getting around that time...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The good ending. Splinty is a level-headed dude and tried to stay fair through the political conflict. I really don't blame him for wanting to walk away when he did. The users were making this place a nightmare to deal with.

Imagine the PMs he was getting around that time...
I only sent him one pm with my blood results and asked him if I was going to die.
Still waiting on the answer

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I could be way off, but I’m guessing that Splinty left because of the vaccine stuff. He probably took the side of big pharma and couldn’t even associate with opposing view points. We accept your apology Splinty @Splinty. We welcome you back.