I was banned from the OG

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
let's clean the slate for Magic Jackson @Magic Jackson and let him enjoy..............selfishly, I'm hoping he's a Mcgregor fan and wants to take me up on my screen name bet, but either way, give him a break.........
CONOR is going to wreck Aldos shit. Believe the hype bro. Embrace it. Prepare for the new era of MMA.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
lol
Aint no way! Conor isn't bringing anything new for Jose
Nothing new. Just a worn down Aldo. Like any dominate champion. One day they become less of a fighter. Chuck, Wandy, Hendo, B.J., Anderson.

Now it will be Aldo. Conor is too fast and precise. He had the ko power to finish Aldo. He will have all sitting back and saying, how the hell did he just do that....

Come July 6, Conor will. Become the new. UFC. Champion of the World.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nothing new. Just a worn down Aldo. Like any dominate champion. One day they become less of a fighter. Chuck, Wandy, Hendo, B.J., Anderson.

Now it will be Aldo. Conor is too fast and precise. He had the ko power to finish Aldo. He will have all sitting back and saying, how the hell did he just do that....

Come July 6, Conor will. Become the new. UFC. Champion of the World.

Your eloquent confidence is endearing. So I'm gonna put you on the spot -- where is Aldo looking slow and worn down?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Your eloquent confidence is endearing. So I'm gonna put you on the spot -- where is Aldo looking slow and worn down?
Dude, im watching wwe. Got into it way too much.......

But that said. Aldo is going down.

Anno Domini

Feb 26, 2015
Hey MJ why don't you go to your local library and make a account to contact your friend over there? Or use a friends computer / phone and tell your friend you relocated over here.

This is a great site just give it a chance.