I was just accused of shop lifting.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pulgas? Isnt that over the river and through the woods? I had some friends up there I was on the west side of I5, right across from edson range. I forget the area. Our barracks were in 21 are del mar i think.
If you were coming from Main side going over by 3/5 we were off to the left. It was the gate on the 5 that was just beach and a gate, nothing by it. It's where most of the 11th Marines arty battalions lived.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
If you were coming from Main side going over by 3/5 we were off to the left. It was the gate on the 5 that was just beach and a gate, nothing by it. It's where most of the 11th Marines arty battalions lived.
I was thinking camp horno. Yes i know Pulgas well. Had some ARTY friends out there. We used the beaches just west of Pulgas gate.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I think she wanted a reason to frisk you. Did she say to let her see your bag or sack??
She just asked to see what was in the bag. Had she asked for the sack, the thread tittle would be completely different.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Reminds me of that bullshit Sam's club/Walmart does with the receipts. They will ask to see your receipt and check your bags then mark it with a highlighter.

I've ignored them before all they do is tell you to stop but didn't even follow me out to my car.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sounds to me like you were way too polite fren! Under those circumstances my juvenile self would have dropped at least one "Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch!"

Charms434

Jun 6, 2015
FRAT
Man that happened to me at a Margaritas (fake ass Mexican restaurant/bar chain). I used to pre game there every Friday or Saturday in my mid20s before we'd hit the bars. Before you knew I had friends coming, friends of friends. I always gave a ridiculous tip. Always at least 20-25%. So anyway were wrapping up one night putting our tip in the leather receipt thing. I close it, then I realize I gave her a $50 instead of a $20 so I reopen it and take my $50 and put in a $20.
I go there next week and something was up, they hadn't served me yet and the place was PACKED. All of a sudden like 6 bouncers and the manger come up to me and tell me to get out. And then I. Front of everyone the bitch says 'cuz you stole from a waitress'. I was like WTF.
So we go out front, and she tells me I was dipping in the waitresses tip. I was like WAIT, I didn't give her the leather check holder thing yet and the food and drinks I paid by card. I said 'it's my money! How the FUCK can I steal my own money'. I was furious. Next I see the cops pull up and she tells them what she think and then I told the cop what happened and how she just humiliated me in a packed bar.
First time in the history of the world, the cops back me up, told her she was out of line, and it was my money until I gave it to the waitress. Then the cop asks for her liquor license (WIN!) at the time I was furious and going to take the bitch to small claims court but you can take the kid out of the projects but can't take the projects out of the kid. So I decided I wasn't going to go the judicial route.
2 weeks later I get a call from the regional manager apologizing to me. And that I should come in and the waitress and the manager would also. I made sure I came in at the same time when they shit on me, a packed Friday night. She asked me to come to the back, I said "no you asked me here and you can say what you need here" the manager had to apologize to me in front of the whole place. And my drinks were free that night.
Sorry for the FRAT