General If you need a laugh...This is the place

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I was in Whole Foods the day before Thanksgiving, and I grabbed some honey off the top shelf. A lady said "excuse me, sir..." and I turned around and pointed at the top shelf.

"what can I grab for you?" Got her the tea, and a short guy on the other side of me was like "ummmm...hey...uhhh..."

"what can I grab for you? LoL". He asked me to see if the Earl Grey was out (it was). So he asked for the black, I grabbed it, and he kind of sheepishly put a box out of his cart back on the middle shelf.

don't ever feel bad about asking for something from the top shelf. Anyone not genuinely happy to help is an asshole.

M

member 3289

I was in Whole Foods the day before Thanksgiving, and I grabbed some honey off the top shelf. A lady said "excuse me, sir..." and I turned around and pointed at the top shelf.

"what can I grab for you?" Got her the tea, and a short guy on the other side of me was like "ummmm...hey...uhhh..."

"what can I grab for you? LoL". He asked me to see if the Earl Grey was out (it was). So he asked for the black, I grabbed it, and he kind of sheepishly put a box out of his cart back on the middle shelf.

don't ever feel bad about asking for something from the top shelf. Anyone not genuinely happy to help is an asshole.
You're 5'8"

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
ffs

I managed to get one in on the political memes.

I can see it clearly so I don't even realise I'm goofing like a spaccachump 2000

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015

I'm average height 5'10 and Rarely am asked to help get something from the top shelf.
Last time it happened was about a month ago and as I was on my tippy toes and hopping to grab tea(coincidentally), a tall(er) guy came up and was about to grab it. I said "hey man, I rarely get this opportunity please don't rob me of it. Lol
He laughed and allowed me to finish.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm average height 5'10 and Rarely am asked to help get something from the top shelf.
Last time it happened was about a month ago and as I was on my tippy toes and hopping to grab tea(coincidentally), a tall(er) guy came up and was about to grab it. I said "hey man, I rarely get this opportunity please don't rob me of it. Lol
He laughed and allowed me to finish.

I am cracking up him allowing you to finish.

It's like you were caught wanking in the lingerie section of a department store and the security guards have it on CCTV but before they contain you they allow you to finish.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I am cracking up him allowing you to finish.

It's like you were caught wanking in the lingerie section of a department store and the security guards have it on CCTV but before they contain you they allow you to finish.
LoL - thought the same thing at 'he allowed me to finish'.