Im having serious issues with my son

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
In 03, "camera phones" had some shittly little dingy camera hanging off the bottom of their phone.

Source: I lived during that time period.

Are you doubting me or something @Vutulaki ??????
I didn't get a camera phone untill 2006 it was a sony ericcson 710 before that I had nokia square phones with no camera with green screen.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Black patio furniture? I'm sure the average surface temperature on those things in the summer is about 300 degrees. Although if the grill is occupied you can probably cook a burger on them - so I guess that's a positive.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I already told this guy to be a good sport after the cross country season but he didnt listen.

His response? "All I do is win IDGAF"

Of course I was WOW thats unacceptable.

This last weekend I take him upstate for a basketball tournament. His team takes first place in the tourney.

He decides to go full Lebron and bask in his glory. Supposedly right before this pic some girl fan from the other team handed him her glasses.

Im undecided whether I should punish him or not.

Its not too good to be that cocky but its also not his fault that he cant help but win.

Why would you punish him for being awesome?

Looks like you are doing a good job. :cool:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yet I had a camera phone

You were in Australia that had a much earlier growth of cell tech.

We didn't really have readily available camera phones until around late 2004 and then especially picked up in 2005

Before that youd have to have some shitty cam and no easy way to save photos or some palm pilot type of phone.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
You were in Australia that had a much earlier growth of cell tech.

We didn't really have readily available camera phones until around late 2004 and then especially picked up in 2005

Before that youd have to have some shitty cam and no easy way to save photos or some palm pilot type of phone.
He said 2006.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Black patio furniture? I'm sure the average surface temperature on those things in the summer is about 300 degrees. Although if the grill is occupied you can probably cook a burger on them - so I guess that's a positive.
He is from Oregon, they get heat stroke when its 80 and not raining.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I just woke up and maybe Im confused but what happened to my thread where @Vutulaki posts his 2003 cell phone picture album????

I was eagerly looking forward to those