General Impeachment inquiry launched

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
jason73 @jason73 can you give us another unbiased update please?
the house called 17 witnesses (18 if you count whistleblower eric ciaramella) and had 28000 pages of documents and tried to make their case for the senate to call witnesses and do their job for them. cocaine mitch wasnt having it 51-49 for the good guys . there will be no aditional witnesses. chuck schumer tries to add some amendments and sneak in john bolton as a witness anyways. senate tells him to get fucked 53-47 .senate is ajourned till monday. salty tears are flowing.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I love how Trumptards are cheering "no witnesses". No evidence allowed = proof of innocence?
If only the criminal justice system was that way.

This is like if OJ put on the glove and it fit and the jury wass told to ignore it.

Yeah. Like that.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I love how Trumptards are cheering "no witnesses". No evidence allowed = proof of innocence?
If only the criminal justice system was that way.

This is like if OJ put on the glove and it fit and the jury wass told to ignore it.

Yeah. Like that.
there were 17 witnesses already called in the house .it is not the senates job to make the house managers case for them . that was already supposed to be done before the vote to impeach

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
They could have held the vote to acquit today, but the Democrats wanted an impeachment t cloud to hang over trump during his state of the union speech on Tuesday. The news networks need to have a split screen set up so it's one on trump, and the other on the democrats, as trump touts accomplishments and the dems that just failed yet again grind their teeth (know the following day he is acquitted anyway).

The dems are going to lose their shit when trump wins a landslide in 2020, Don jr. wins in a landslide in 2024, Eric wins by landslide in 2032, ivanka wins by landslide in 2040, Baron wins by landslide in 2048, amd then trump's ugly daughter wins by landslide in 2056.

when this is over and dems work on the next sham, itll be fun to see the results of the durham investigation in a few months

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I didn't vote Trump in 2016.
I will be voting Trump in 2020.

Anything to keep these crybaby lunatics from running this country.