Society Infowars finds tape where Joe Rogan calls black people apes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
He's not an investigative reporter, he just talks with people he wants to talk with.
This is ultimately the problem with hĺs podcast. It too often provides a great platform for people to spout nonsense to a massive audience who don't understand this (as well as also allowing great guests to do the opposite, of course).

There are plenty of dipshits among the online MMA fanbase, but they get exposed to a lot of Rogan hatred, and because of it are far less likely to think Rogan is infallible on his podcast. It's the many people you meet who watch his show religiously but have never watched an MMA fight in their lives that you have to watch out for.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You'd probably enjoy it if you picked an episode where he had a guest on you have any interest in.
Thats what I meant by certain guest. I was interested in Musk. I think Joe is a solid interviewer in creating a comfortable setting that gets people to say things they might otherwise keep to themselves. But, I don't tune in regularly because he often gets too deep in the weeds on some side tangent that interests him and the interviews don't seem to pick back up on the lost thought a lot of times. I have a tough time staying interested, so I catch highlights.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thats what I meant by certain guest. I was interested in Musk. I think Joe is a solid interviewer in creating a comfortable setting that gets people to say things they might otherwise keep to themselves. But, I don't tune in regularly because he often gets too deep in the weeds on some side tangent that interests him and the interviews don't seem to pick back up on the lost thought a lot of times. I have a tough time staying interested, so I catch highlights.
Aging Expert Dr. David Sinclair #1234 is interesting...he studies why we age and whatnot...might be your style

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Joe holds people with big platforms to high standards...He should take his own advice

He is showing some accountability...but it is kind of out of necessity IMO

That Podcast was edited...He denies it was...I have an issue with outright dishonesty

Still like the Pod some episodes...Tim Pool was pretty good...but he does have some total schill and propaganda episodes IMO
I think I remember him saying it wasn't edited. Is there proof it was?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think I remember him saying it wasn't edited. Is there proof it was?
I have the first version that came out on iTunes...a second version was released that was 2 and a half minutes shorter after you take out commercials and intro...something was edited

I haven't tried to compare it but something was taken out

Joe also lied about when he edited the Cerrone podcast...he tells you what you want to hear IMO

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I have the first version that came out on iTunes...a second version was released that was 2 and a half minutes shorter after you take out commercials and intro...something was edited

I haven't tried to compare it but something was taken out

Joe also lied about when he edited the Cerrone podcast...he tells you what you want to hear IMO
Interesting. What was edited from the Cowboy episode? Shit talking about JacksonWink?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
This looks like a very early JRE episode, at minimum a couple years ago if Redban was still around.

Alex Jones has been on the JRE over a year ago...

View: https://youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM

The episode was a strange listen, they sounded chummy yet very competitive.

Is this a new beef?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Interesting. What was edited from the Cowboy episode? Shit talking about JacksonWink?
one thing was when Cerrone name dropped his motocross/xgames buddies and said they microdose mushrooms during every event they compete in....and something else about Cerrone smuggling mushrooms into some asian country and tripping balls the day or week of his fight, drug smuggling is life in prison or death in whatever country he was in...like 20 minutes or so...was a thread on it and I gave out the first version to a bunch of folks...lawyers must have told him to protect donald...donald just was telling the story straight

He likes to say he never edits or censors, but that is just not true

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
one thing was when Cerrone name dropped his motocross/xgames buddies and said they microdose mushrooms during every event they compete in....and something else about Cerrone smuggling mushrooms into some asian country and tripping balls the day or week of his fight, drug smuggling is life in prison or death in whatever country he was in...like 20 minutes or so...was a thread on it and I gave out the first version to a bunch of folks...lawyers must have told him to protect donald...donald just was telling the story straight

He likes to say he never edits or censors, but that is just not true
I don't get my podcasts live and I had those in the version I listened to on Cast box.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't get my podcasts live and I had those in the version I listened to on Cast box.
I don't get them live either...my desktop downloads my subscribed podcasts on the hour and I thrown them on an iPod later for at work listening(I don't own or want a "smartphone")
This allows me to get the first version released to iTunes

the Dorsey and Cerrone Podcasts both had two different iTunes versions...some others have been edited also
Joe/Jaime put them out and then next morning pull them and edit and release a shorter version

The Cerrone podcast in iTunes now doesn't have those stories...likely to protect Donald(I agree with the decision personally so Donald can freely enter that country again if he chooses to)
Not sure what was taken out of Dorsey podcast but it was only 2.5 minutes worth of content

I am fine with editing up the podcast to protect your $$$$ or the guest(good decision IMO)....Not fine with the creator pretending they don't edit the podcast, that is called lying

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Infowars

Alex outed ^^^ Joe's step daughter who is a very hot half Black woman
Joe talked alex's mental health and family, mentioned alex might commit suicide
Now Alex returned the Favor by getting personal

Joe should have stuck to just talking about Alex being censored and nothing else

Joe's wife used to date a black Hip Hop star who died in car crash...never heard of him or the Band but I guess they were popular
H-Town Lead Singer Dies

Joe has tried to keep his family private(not sure how he accomplished it to date) so this probably steams his veggies a bit

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Infowars

Joe should have stuck to just talking about Alex being censored and nothing else

Joe's wife used to date a black Hip Hop star who died in car crash...never heard of him or the Band but I guess they were popular
H-Town Lead Singer Dies

Joe has tried to keep his family private(not sure how he accomplished it to date) so this probably steams his veggies a bit
Rambo dropping truth!

Joe and Jaime edit many things for sure!

Good posts Rambo but surprised you never heard of H Town ...this song below had pantries dropping in the 90’s:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dhK0hxQgf74

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rogan went media silent after Alex called him out for apes comment
He is pissed
Supposedly a fight companion tonight

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Infowars

H-Town Lead Singer Dies

JOE RAISED DINO FROM H-TOWN'S BABY?! WTF?!!! I'm officially all in on Joe again. Knockin' Da Boots was my jam!!! Splinty @Splinty tell me you know something about that. This is some Crisis on Infinite Earths level world's colliding type ish!

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Infowars

H-Town Lead Singer Dies

I would be very interested to see tons of pics of his hot mixed daughter. For research purposes