General Interesting Youtube Channels that you check in on Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MrBean

Fluffy Bunny
Aug 13, 2024
I've got a few I follow.

sam Holmes Sailing.
tally ho rebuild
project duracell
rebuild rescue
sailing parlay Revival
travels with geordie
alec Steele
kyle Royer (super custom knives)
will stelter (another knife channel)
wilderness cooking
I like the sailing channels, too.

Acorn to Arabella was/is a good one. Dude in Massachusetts builds a wooden sailboat from trees he harvested on his land. Pours his own keel. He finished the build last summer and has been sailing around Maine/Mass the last year. Took years for him to complete, so there’s A LOT of good content on his channel.

Sail Life - Danish dude who is basically the Norm Abram of sailboat repair. Just a good dude who you can’t help but like. He’s done 2 refits, his most recent taking about 5 years, and just bought a cat that’s gonna need years worth of work. Very talented fiberglass work.

MrBean

Fluffy Bunny
Aug 13, 2024
Guilty pleasure of mine that I’ve been watching for a few years:

Producer Michael - A couple of English dudes touring mansions and high end boutiques. Michael is a former music producer who’s basically a real life version of Austin Powers. Adam is his videographer and entertains himself behind the camera by fucking with Michael about how full of shit he is while he tries to ham it up for the camera. It’s impossible to take them serious. They used to do a lot of videos with this realtor named Caroline who had so much work done she looked like a Korean Jessica Rabbit.

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I like this guy's naval battle breakdowns, pretty thorough. Nothing flashy, just the facts sir. Heavy and tactics and timeline of the Battles.
A bit nerdy and dry but his naval stuff is a good watch IMO when you have some time to kill.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB5hH3ksvKE
+1 for Montemayor.

He doesn't upload often, but when he does release a video it's well researched and very thorough.

His breakdown of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour is a great example of that, showing the exact sequence of attacks using graphics backed up with photos, explaining why the Japanese pilots targeted the ships that they did, and explaining how they failed to achieve their full goals.

View: https://youtu.be/f6cz9gtMTeI?si=H4wYMuh8JELlEKd-