General Interesting Youtube Channels that you check in on Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

thadius

Feb 16, 2022
I've got a few I follow.

sam Holmes Sailing.
tally ho rebuild
project duracell
rebuild rescue
sailing parlay Revival
travels with geordie
alec Steele
kyle Royer (super custom knives)
will stelter (another knife channel)
wilderness cooking

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
I like cooking channels like Chef Jean-Pierre, Sip and Feast, Smoking and Grilling with AB, Meat Church, Guga Foods (and his Sous Vide Everything channel), Matty Matheson, The Mediterranean Dish, Alex .
For food related content Mark Weins, Davidsbeenhere, Strictly Dumpling, Texas Bucket List, pisuarez, Jolly, Jamaican Food Boss, and Best Ever Food Review.
Fun outdoors channels are DeerMeatforDinner, his brother BlueGabe, Mullet Man, Seek One, Tug Trash Outdoors, Spearfishing Jamaica/SFJ Lifestyle, Landshark Outdoors, and Fisherman's Life.
For gardening content I like MIGardener, Charles Dowding, The Gardening Channel with James Prigioni, Millennial Gardener
And random entertainment Dennis Collins (cars), Koa Rothman (surfing), Nathan Florence (surfing), Colion Noir (guns), Armed Scholar (guns), Wavy Boats, Whistlin Diesel and a grip of others I'm not thinking of.
Not cool bro. Have you been in my yt subs page?

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
DishAlexForfoodrelatedcontentMarkWeinsDavidsbeenhereStrictlyDumplingTexasBucketListpisuarezJollyJamaicanFoodBossandBestEverFodReviewFunoutdoors
Για περιεχόμενο κηπουρικής μου αρέσουν οι
Δεν ξέρω για τι πράγμα μιλάω, μου αρέσει να μιλάω πολύ για πολλά διαφορετικά πράγματα και ελπίζω να καταλαβαίνετε.
Μια φορά κι έναν καιρό, όταν ήμουν αγοράκι, μου άρεσε να βλέπω τηλεόραση.
Θα σταματήσω να μιλάω τώρα γιατί είναι πολύ αργά και μάλλον πρέπει να είμαι στο κρεβάτι.
我要說的一件事是,中國共產黨是一個非常可怕的實體,你同意嗎
如果習近平和喬·拜登是最好的朋友,他們都會和卡瑪拉·哈里斯一起睡,而卡琳·讓-皮埃爾會因為脖子上纏著一條彈力繩而吃掉自己
Agreed

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The millennial gardener actually interviewed James Priglioni last month and it was pretty cool.
Tuck was not invited though so I turned it off in protest.

Scrnmn

Aug 13, 2024
The Red Delta Project exercise stuff

FMA Discussion -Filipino Martial Arts podcast

FMA Talk same

Rick Beto music stuff/interviews

The rest of the time I usually just channel surf.

segfault

Aug 13, 2024
Fall of Civilizations:

Audio-only podcasts come out first, then a couple months later he uploads videos with great footage. He approaches it from what it was like to be an ordinary person watching the downfall of a civilization they thought could never disappear. He doesn't upload often, but everything he does is gold.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I've had some morbid stuff recommended to me by the YouTube algorithm that I get stuck on. Pee Wee Toms vlogged his cancer treatment, and all the ups and downs that came with it. I watched him until his unfortunate end. He married a beautiful redhead girl weeks before he died. They both knew he had almost no chance to live, but they made the best of that time regardless. He pops into my head all the time.

View: https://youtu.be/9S9O2T1B6xE

Now more recently I get a recommendation to watch this interesting Canadian dude, who has almost no viewers, and is vlogging his slow death by Dr. Pepper. His timeline is full of confessions that he's a Dr. Pepper addict, and claims to drink up to 3 two-liters per day. He was fairly normal looking a few years back, but now he's been diagnosed with diabetes, lost all his teeth, and lost a dramatic amount of weight. He uploads a video every day around midnight.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt1fmYn4cBg

VFR

Feb 10, 2020
L.A. Beast for LoLs and goofiness (official channel name is skippy62able)

South Main Auto for car repair, dude is a genius for electrical issues.

Deboss Garage for custom car/truck builds.

YeahMad for non-PC jokes/roasts/getting drunk.

Happiness by the Mile, a female semi truck driver and her dog, good for positivity and all around good vibes.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
I can't stand that whistlingpenisdiesel fuckface.
Lately I've been watching the 1st amendment audit vids and the los angeles stringer livestreamers. The smokenscan dude cracks me up. He would fit right in here for sure.i can't believe the amount of chases happening in la.

thadius

Feb 16, 2022
I can't stand that whistlingpenisdiesel fuckface.
Lately I've been watching the 1st amendment audit vids and the los angeles stringer livestreamers. The smokenscan dude cracks me up. He would fit right in here for sure.i can't believe the amount of chases happening in la.
whistlindiesel is a fag.

cleetus is fucking awesome though. hell yeah brother. also mat Armstrong is solid entertainment.

the audit videos can be great but most of those guys are just insufferable assholes creating problems. what blows my mind is that their schtick still works.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Primitive Technology.

The original and best channel about one guy trying to recreate primitive skills.

He never speaks, make sue you turn on closed captions as they explain what he is doing and why.

Unlike many of the copycat channels that sprang up after his channel gained huge popularity, he doesn't do ridiculous builds like a huge house with a swimming pool and cheat by getting in modern machinery to do the heavy lifting off camera.

I find it really relaxing to watch.
This guy is doing shit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW4XFGQB4o

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
whistlindiesel is a fag.

cleetus is fucking awesome though. hell yeah brother. also mat Armstrong is solid entertainment.

the audit videos can be great but most of those guys are just insufferable assholes creating problems. what blows my mind is that their schtick still works.
My 71 yr old mom loves cleetus.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

My favorite YouTube channel