General I've just brought a new writing programme called Scrivener, AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Just a blues rift over and over again. I'm getting better at it. Played for about twenty minutes. Until my fingers started to hurt.

Ama
You need to make a documentary about your life and how you live. It would be fascinating like one of those PBS specials.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
A rift? What bad beef do you and the blues have?
Just messing about on the fret board. Playing blues with the a minor pentatonic scale. I need to practice more to get better at it. And I don't look when I play this. I do it by touch and sound only.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Speaking on that, is there a condition with your breathing? Is it a thing that will pass or is it gonna be something you have forever?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Speaking on that, is there a condition with your breathing? Is it a thing that will pass or is it gonna be something you have forever?
Forever I think. It is prolapsed vocal cords. It gets better when I'm off my meds. And worse when I do exercise.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
You know what to do!
What get off my meds? I wish it were that easy. I'm on a community treatment order. Which means that if I come off my meds, they have the power of recall. It means that it looks like I am stuck with them for the foreseeable future!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What get off my meds? I wish it were that easy. I'm on a community treatment order. Which means that if I come off my meds, they have the power of recall. It means that it looks like I am stuck with them for the foreseeable future!
AHH fuck that then. Don't wanna go back, I'm not sure if your drugs will show up on the street fighting athletic comission tho, so I'd look into that

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Stay on your meds my man. Better for you and your family.