General January 6th lies are being revealed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
combine this wit the way they froze accounts at the trucker convoy and all of a sudden grandma and grampa dont seem so crazy for keeping their cash in their mattress
What do you mean grandma & grandpa? My cash supply is lower than it was back in 08-09 but think it’s always a good idea to have cash on hand. Happened to blow through quite a bit lately with some projects that carried a large “discount” for cash. Recharging currently.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
that carried a large “discount” for cash.
What a devilish plan, to short the banks cash with digital promissory notes, then incentivize businesses to pay their bills in cash.
I believe this is called property confiscation, kinda like inflation is taxes.

"COIN SHORTAGE!!!"
- Emperor Nero

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
What a devilish plan, to short the banks cash with digital promissory notes, then incentivize businesses to pay their bills in cash.
I believe this is called property confiscation, kinda like inflation is taxes.

"COIN SHORTAGE!!!"
- Emperor Nero
It’s more like shorting banks & government from cash due to labor paid in cash. Although I have no idea if said laborers claimed the money they were compensated ?

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What do you mean grandma & grandpa? My cash supply is lower than it was back in 08-09 but think it’s always a good idea to have cash on hand. Happened to blow through quite a bit lately with some projects that carried a large “discount” for cash. Recharging currently.
still have several grand stashed from when the feds were seizing bank accounts during the trucker convoy . its always good to have cash on hand

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016