General Japanese school lunch vs. American school lunch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
You will eat our shitty frozen shit and you will love it!
If I ever see clamato juice appear in a mainstream Australian supermarket, I'm going to demand that we invade. Yes, I know that the Yanks invented it, but they have the sense not to actually drink it, so it will still be your fault.

We (rightly) get mocked for eating yeast extract (vegemite), yet you cunts are up there drinking fucking clam extract. I would rather eat a bowl of haggis off a scotsman's filthy kilt than drink clam broth.

You make me sick.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I've not heard that before, how does it compare to other starchy carb stodge staples like potatoes, pasta or bread?
It is worse than these things because it contains all of the negative health aspects of these things without the positives.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
First time White Castle, arrow- straight: these are gross, I don't get the hype

Second time, zooted: *eats twenty*
I have no idea what a white castle tastes like while sober.

I only know drunk as shit and then hung over the day after when you pull them out of the fridge and eat them cold.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
My kids have the shittest meals I've ever seen.
The problem is they contract out the to a 3rd party so anything they don't spend on food for the kids goes directly in their pockets.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My kids have the shittest meals I've ever seen.
The problem is they contract out the to a 3rd party so anything they don't spend on food for the kids goes directly in their pockets.
Does it come all boxed up and just delivered from 3rd party? Is any of it prepared that day or just packaged stuff?

Even though they served "hot lunch" back in my day, I only got it a couple times a year.

I was sent with a bag lunch of healthy shit that most kids would never eat, made lunch trades really hard...fucking health food.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Does it come all boxed up and just delivered from 3rd party? Is any of it prepared that day or just packaged stuff?

Even though they served "hot lunch" back in my day, I only got it a couple times a year.

I was sent with a bag lunch of healthy shit that most kids would never eat, made lunch trades really hard...fucking health food.
Most of it is heated up.