General Japanese school lunch vs. American school lunch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Most of it is heated up.
Like heated up from a can or bag or actually prepared that day from somewhat raw ingredients?

I think school nutrition should be a very high priority in a country that spends so much money on BS.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I'd get $3 or $4 on school days to go buy something from the school canteen. Sometimes I'd get what they called a 'Lebanese Roll' and what we called a 'Lesbian Roll' - which was just lettuce tomato and cold chicken in a pita bread.

Most of time though I'd go hungry and use the money to buy skateboarding magazines. Sometimes I'd save up for a whole week and buy a cd.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I'd get $3 or $4 on school days to go buy something from the school canteen. Sometimes I'd get what they called a 'Lebanese Roll' and what we called a 'Lesbian Roll' - which was just lettuce tomato and cold chicken in a pita bread.

Most of time though I'd go hungry and use the money to buy skateboarding magazines. Sometimes I'd save up for a whole week and buy a cd.
That lesbian roll sounds tasty

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Pfft.
Try a 12 pack of PBR and a crave case of White Castles. RIP asshole.
I love PBR and white castle wish we had one in CA I always buy it in las vegas. My alcoholism does not allow me to pound PBR no more doe I could easily drink 18 of them

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

It is a genuine problem here. I did the same shit, except I would just hold on to the cash to buy better food after school.

But this meant I was permanently hungry during school, which meant I didn't pay attention and grew up to be a retard.

And now we have a nation of retards like me, just because we are too cheap to buy some shitty lunches, which even the Yanks of all people do.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
If I ever see clamato juice appear in a mainstream Australian supermarket, I'm going to demand that we invade. Yes, I know that the Yanks invented it, but they have the sense not to actually drink it, so it will still be your fault.

We (rightly) get mocked for eating yeast extract (vegemite), yet you cunts are up there drinking fucking clam extract. I would rather eat a bowl of haggis off a scotsman's filthy kilt than drink clam broth.

You make me sick.
Haggis is delicious and so is Clamato.

M

member 1013

If I ever see clamato juice appear in a mainstream Australian supermarket, I'm going to demand that we invade. Yes, I know that the Yanks invented it, but they have the sense not to actually drink it, so it will still be your fault.

We (rightly) get mocked for eating yeast extract (vegemite), yet you cunts are up there drinking fucking clam extract. I would rather eat a bowl of haggis off a scotsman's filthy kilt than drink clam broth.

You make me sick.
Fite me!!!