General Jeff Epstein finally arrested

Discussion in 'The Off-topic Lounge' started by Toelocku, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Never_Rolled

Never_Rolled First 10,000

Ratings:
    +6,502
    Do you know who one of the parties seeking to have the files unsealed was? Dershowitz. He felt whatever was in there exonerated him. He may be just as guilty I have no idea but facts matter. Leaving out important information doesn’t bode well for winning an argument. Seems odd a trained lawyer would want to have files unsealed if it implicated him.

Almost everyone he has represented was a scumbag of the first order dating back to Claus Von Bulow. We have no disagreement there. With that said he’s doing a job he took an oath to. I have hated him many times over. If I ever fucked up really bad and could afford him I wouldn’t hesitate to have him defend me.

2. jason73

jason73 TMMAC 2020
    First 100

Ratings:
    +86,436

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Never_Rolled

Ratings:
    +6,502
    It wouldn’t surprise me. The CIA recruits many people with access. They would not be doing their job if they didn’t. Carter Page admitted he was an informant. It’s what they do. Acosta didn’t come up with that deal on his own. Someone high above gave it the OK. I don’t believe Epstein will die a free man.

4. Willthiswork

Willthiswork I'd rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ratings:
    +33,636
    • Like Like x 1
  5. KWingJitsu

KWingJitsu ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?

Ratings:
    +12,904
  6. Masato Toys

Masato Toys Posting Machine

Ratings:
    +4,361
    FYI Jason Bermas is doing some great work on this case. Lots of detailed vids breaking down whole press conferences and interrogation transcripts

Don't shoot the messenger, lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Masato Toys

Ratings:
    +4,361
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Masato Toys

Ratings:
    +4,361
    Acosta is a lying piece of shit

He's making himself out to be some hero, as if he didn't step in then Epstein would have walked.

But he DID walk, lol

Also no follow up on zero accomplices, nor help for the victims, nor ANYTHING to investigate further or stop it from happening for the next 12 years until now.

And he's making himself out to be the good guy, agreeing that the crimes are horrific.

I still don't get why the MSM is allowing attention on this but its looking damn good so far

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Wild

Wild TMMAC's Most Handsome Admin
    Admin

Ratings:
    +111,556
  10. Never_Rolled

Ratings:
    +6,502
    Acosta isn’t the one who gave the guy day release. That is PBC jail. There is a lot more going on. Acosta said he was pressured from above to make a deal. That is the ONLY way this was approved. You do realize he has a bosses bosses boss right? He could also very well be a POS but I am going to wait until all the facts are out before I judge him. There is NO WAY he could make that decision on his own.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Masato Toys

Ratings:
    +4,361
    Great post. Agreed, even in his own words (which I don't trust) he describes how he THOUGHT the result would be jail time. He says it was a surprise to him that afterwards his sentence was reduced to that joke of a sentence letting him leave every day.

The question is if he knew it was such a big enterprise why did he cease any further prosecution? a) because he was pressured from above or b) because he's wrapped up in the crimes

I suspect maybe both at the same time, lol

These people are scared, this whole thing is really weird

• Like Like x 1
  12. Never_Rolled

Ratings:
    +6,502
    A lot of wealthy people with influence are approached by the CIA to inform them if they hear anything in their travels. A lot of people take them up on it. Kind of a cool thing to tell a trusting friend “ I’m doing work for the CIA”. It could be as simple as that and someone went to bat for him. I just know Acosta couldn’t give him that deal unless he was ordered and or got approval. This stuff usually tends to come out in slow drips.

Epstein was a big dem donor. Acosta just based on that and Epstein being a child rapist wouldn’t probably care too much for him. Something else obviously happened. If Acosta turns out to be the fixer on his own (I doubt it) than he truly is a piece of shit. Lets wait until the facts come out. We know Epstein is a POS. We know he had a relationship with Bill. Trump wasn’t in office and actually banned him from Mar A Lago. This is also being renewed under Trumps watch. I believe this is going to go a lot higher than Acosta.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Masato Toys

Ratings:
    +4,361
    Hope it does. It fucking should. That's where Acosta fucked up. No one should let any of this go, roundup time imo, its all sitting right there ready to be unveiled. Just turn the fucking lights on and stop letting these lawyers fuck everyone around with their legalese answers

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Masato Toys

Ratings:
    +4,361
    Shit, Bermas' video of the Acosta Press Conference cuts out RIGHT as he's finally asked about his comments re; Esptein being 'Intelligence'

I wanna know how he answered!

Nice to see not all softball questions there

If anyone knows or has a link to that question please share thx

• Like Like x 1
  15. Filthy

Filthy ZBM2.

Ratings:
    +13,399
    he was paid to do a legal and ethical job...why is he guilty by association?

16. Masato Toys

Ratings:
    +4,361
    good question. A lot of folks start assuming guilt by association. We must remain vigilant of this but honestly when I look at the company of all these rats it seems really hard to believe that he wasn't on the inside or even already compromised etc

Lets not jump to conclusions but no way he is the Commissioner Gordon he is trying to make himself out to be here. They let him walk and closed the case for over a decade, end of story. Acosta was part of that and needs to start explaining how it really went down and why

17. Filthy

Filthy ZBM2.

Ratings:
    +13,399
    I get what you're saying, especially Acosta...it seems most likely that Epstein was in the business of collecting blackmail for Deep State interests, who protected him from Justice.

But criminal defense attorneys, especially good ones, are always associating with slimeballs. A lot of the time because birds of feather flock together, but sometimes it's just because it's their job. Barring further evidence of specific involvement by Alan, I'll assume he's a slimeball - but not a pedophile slimeball.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Masato Toys

Ratings:
    +4,361
    How far removed are pedophile slimeballs, from people who have dirt on pedophile slimeballs and don't do anything about it knowing hundreds of more young girls will be trafficked?

Isn't that almost aiding and abetting the crimes or whatever they call it?

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Filthy

Filthy ZBM2.

Ratings:
    +13,399
    sure, except that one has a legal and moral obligation to inform authorities and the other has a legal and moral obligation to hold what they know in confidence. If you're not comfortable with living that life, you probably aren't going to be a defense attorney.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Masato Toys

Ratings:
    +4,361
    fair enough

• Like Like x 1
  21. Masato Toys

Ratings:
    +4,361
    must be a shitty life, lol

Everything you'd say would be nothing but legally constructed lies

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Never_Rolled

Ratings:
    +6,502
    There is a lot more to it. Defense lawyers use different strategies. Some want to know everything as in admissions of guilt so they can form a defense without being sandbagged by something a client didn't tell them. Some don't want to know everything as they can form a defense without suborning perjury. They are not allowed to do that. I have no doubt some cross that line but if you don't ask, you can ask your client questions and they can lie without a defense atty. being implicit. In most criminal cases that actually go to trial the client rarely takes the stand anyway. I just hope if you or anyone you love ends up on the wrong side of the law, you don't have representation that thinks like you. You want an advocate no matter what you are accused of. The U.S. constitution at least provides for that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Have a toke! Have a toke! x 1
  23. Galt

Galt ໝາກສີດາ
    First 100

Ratings:
    +33,619
    I’ve always lied to my lawyers, worst I’ve caught is community service and parole..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drunk? Drunk? x 1
  24. Bones Nose

Bones Nose Orange man bad

Ratings:
    +15,682
    I told you fuckers. You guys think its the CIA but i read they took over after he got arrested the first time. They found the information he had and couldnt file charges on the people in question so they closed up the whole thing. He was working for another country and probably still is. He was tasked with blackmailing people. Not personally but just by handing off the information to his foreign handlers to use for global political gain

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Hwoarang

Hwoarang Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,521
    Yeh, I don't know what laws are overseas but in Australia, if you're guilty and the lawyer knows it, they are not allowed to enter a no guilty plea. So if you want a lawyer to fight charges, you have to lie to them.

• Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted