General John2054 megathread: my name was just mentioned on live uk national radio, cool huh?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Please, do tell us why. Use the most descriptive words you can muster.
Talking about a situation sometimes helps ease the pain of heartbreak.

She must be something very special.
Could she suck a golf ball through a garden hose?

Last edited:

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
no im not. i categorically regret that. however jason73 @jason73 seems to have got it in to his head that i am. fucking dick head. not you, him
He's got it in his head because you posted all about it on another site that you then got banned from. Just because you regret telling people about it doesn't erase it from happening.

BJTT_Kiwi

Jun 25, 2015
Received a caution for rape, allegedly.

yuki2054 @john2054 - legit question here, were your mental health challenges the reason that you were not charged?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
she says she will give me one last chance. but please stop slagging her off. actually i want the mods to delete this whole thread. have a a nice day.
What does "slagging her off" mean?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Did she call you back?
yes, i went there last night. but this morning she found this thread, and sacked it. now i have made up with her, but will you guys please please cut us some slack. im not a rapist. im really in to this woman. she's the best i ever had!

BJTT_Kiwi

Jun 25, 2015
Really Ninjaboi?

Did you end up burning your computer yet, just in case they were watching?

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
yes, i went there last night. but this morning she found this thread, and sacked it. now i have made up with her, but will you guys please please cut us some slack. im not a rapist. im really in to this woman. she's the best i ever had!
Yeh I'd advise against showing chicks what you post on online forums. I try to keep this place private from real life