Jon Jones: ‘I’m a victim of my own ignorance’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Does anyone seriously believe his nonsense anymore? IMO another case of trying to play the game of using the new stuff that the regs haven't caught up with yet. Risk that didn't pay off. The whole supplement game is such a racket anyways, why bother? I hope he just goes away, I'm not excited to see him back.
I can't wait for someone to smash him when he is PED Free

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
No Bravado at all. So many here are far too sensitive. My lord in heaven...:eek:
Questioning a ridiculous statement at my expense makes me sensitive? You didn't hurt my feelings. It was just a weird way to react to what I was saying. I'm genuinely curious as to what sparked it. Your response above kinda answers that anyway for me though, so carry on playing your "guy at a dinner party who got his college degree the most recently" character.

Jimmy Wilde

Banned
Jun 21, 2016
Questioning a ridiculous statement at my expense makes me sensitive? You didn't hurt my feelings. It was just a weird way to react to what I was saying. I'm genuinely curious as to what sparked it. Your response above kinda answers that anyway for me though, so carry on playing your "guy at a dinner party who got his college degree the most recently" character.
Thanks man. I've never been the guy who got his college degree most recently at a dinner party, but you made me feel that way. What an awesome feeling it is.

So is your name Andrew, you're a hardass and a Rousimar Palhares fan? Or is there some other reason you came up with your handle? Peace and Love Brother.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Thanks man. I've never been the guy who got his college degree most recently at a dinner party,
I almost worded it this way but I figured you would kill me because it sounds like they are handing out degrees at the dinner party.
So is your name Andrew, you're a hardass and a Rousimar Palhares fan? Or is there some other reason you came up with your handle? Peace and Love Brother
My name is Andrew, and I enjoy watching Palhares fight, but I am not a fan and I'm not a hardass. Haha I was just kinda messing around thinking of names that worked with mine and this one popped into my head. I giggled at how terrible it is and made it my name because of the giggles.

Honestly no real hard feelings. My statements were genuine but it's all no biggie.

Jimmy Wilde

Banned
Jun 21, 2016
I almost worded it this way but I figured you would kill me because it sounds like they are handing out degrees at the dinner party.

My name is Andrew, and I enjoy watching Palhares fight, but I am not a fan and I'm not a hardass. Haha I was just kinda messing around thinking of names that worked with mine and this one popped into my head. I giggled at how terrible it is and made it my name because of the giggles.

Honestly no real hard feelings. My statements were genuine but it's all no biggie.
No Hard Feelings Here. Every thread I enter I see rambling from a few, I don't even know you or recall reading your posts so no offense, and it's their babbling that is utterly worthless and a waste to scroll through. If you put someone ignore, at least from my experience, sometimes you can miss half a thread and have no idea what people are referencing.

I've barely replied to the guy that I supposedly "have a hard on for" who clearly has a connection this forum or he wouldn't get away with his language or consistent homophobic rants while clearing spamming like the ultimate troll while make empty threats about leaving. I never seen so many people compliment a guy that literally provides no insight but posts multiple times per day contaminating everything with trolling. :eek:

P

Punch

No Hard Feelings Here. Every thread I enter I see rambling from a few, I don't even know you or recall reading your posts so no offense, and it their babbling is utterly worthless and a waste to scroll through. If you put someone ignore, at least from my experience, sometimes you can miss half a thread and have no idea what people are referencing.

I've barely replied to the guy that I supposedly "have a hard on for" who clearly has a connection this forum or he wouldn't get away with his language or consistent homophobic rants while clearing spamming like the ultimate troll while make empty threats about leaving. I never seen so many people compliment a guy that literally provides no insight but posts multiple times per day contaminating everything with trolling. :eek:
When you let something bug you, you give it power.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
No Hard Feelings Here. Every thread I enter I see rambling from a few, I don't even know you or recall reading your posts so no offense, and it's their babbling that is utterly worthless and a waste to scroll through. If you put someone ignore, at least from my experience, sometimes you can miss half a thread and have no idea what people are referencing.

I know who you are talking about, and I had an initial argument with him myself when I got here, but I think it was just because I didn't understand his gimmick. He's actually a pretty valuable member here, and he provides some good insight when you learn his language. Stick around, but play nice. We are a good group, but you gotta learn the dynamic.