Jon Jones: ‘I’m a victim of my own ignorance’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I won't impede his banging, I'm just trying to figure out what he's banging.
One day it will all become clear

Its like reading the matrix.

I dont see jibberish

I see a blonde in a red dress

And a black man with a white nose

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This Joneser likely used everything and anything he could get away with for his entire career.
Brother of NFL players.
Beast Cardio Before USDA testing...likely EPO

If he gets let off easy again he will just shoot himself in the dick again and fuck up more Main card events and the image of the sport...WHich is not very good at the moment thanks to him and Brock

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Will Jon Jones send self tainted (if that is a real descriptive term?) samples to the lab and publicly present the results to "prove" he took legal supplements?

Will the supplement then come after him for false claims, etc?

Where is this going I wonder?
The first thing USADA will do is buy the product themselves and test it. Really hard to prove a tainted supplement, but it's possible.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
The first thing USADA will do is buy the product themselves and test it. Really hard to prove a tainted supplement, but it's possible.
Exactly. You send them your supplements for testing and they purchase the same supplements on their own for testing and then compare. If both contain off label substances then you'll get a slap on the wrist. If not, enjoy your two years on the bench.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Exactly. You send them your supplements for testing and they purchase the same supplements on their own for testing and then compare. If both contain off label substances then you'll get a slap on the wrist. If not, enjoy your two years on the bench.
And the scary thing is, even if Jones' supplement was tainted, who's to say that every batch of that stuff is tainted? Jones could have bought his in January and they have since cleaned the machines or stopped making the supplement that tainted Jones' batch. It just seems crazy inexact.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Eventually.

I wonder if an athlete would have any legal recourse against a supplement company if it was producing items and not listing or even providing a disclaimer stating that it may contain chemicals banned by WADA?
You would think so, but I think supplements by definition are not held to the same standard as FDA approved medicines and all of that, so there may be a bit of inherent risk that the user has to take on.

M

member 3289

You would think so, but I think supplements by definition are not held to the same standard as FDA approved medicines and all of that, so there may be a bit of inherent risk that the user has to take on.
I think if a guy like Yoel Romero or Tim Means got a lawyer that could prove that taking Supplement Company X's product resulted in significant financial loss for the fighter, and the reason for it was due to X's negligence in not listing all the ingredients on the label, it would be a pretty easy case.

But I'm not a civil lawyer so idk.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
I think if a guy like Yoel Romero or Tim Means got a lawyer that could prove that taking Supplement Company X's product resulted in significant financial loss for the fighter, and the reason for it was due to X's negligence in not listing all the ingredients on the label, it would be a pretty easy case.

But I'm not a civil lawyer so idk.
Yeah neither am I.

I bet it depends on what is on the label. These companies do everything possible to not get sued.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Why send the products to be tested? why not turn them over to USADA fir testing? I wonder if the lab he sent "his" products to was USADA approved

Jimmy Wilde

Banned
Jun 21, 2016
Yeah neither am I.

I bet it depends on what is on the label. These companies do everything possible to not get sued.
You are correct. You are not an Attorney. Supplements are not regulated by the FDA. So, he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of successfully suing them.

All that said, poor Jon Jones is a victim of a vast conspiracy here. The man has been railroaded so many times, it's is if he's been given the Twelve Labours of Hercules. He is one of the greatest human beings to ever walk the Earth. The Good Lord only gives us what we can handle, and I am sure Jon, with his no quit-intestinal fortitude, will come through the end of this better than ever.

I can't wait for close to 2 years from now seeing him take a walk in the park with Ariel, or some other "journalist" talking about how he's changed and seeing footage of him talking to a bunch of children in the best Meth State in the U.S.A.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
You are correct. You are not an Attorney.
I'm having a hard time understanding your snarkiness here. You were agreeing with me. Did you think that this was a snazzy way to make a point or something?

^ Basically what you said here but without the bravado and unapologetic self-assuredness.

Jimmy Wilde

Banned
Jun 21, 2016
I'm having a hard time understanding your snarkiness here. You were agreeing with me. Did you think that this was a snazzy way to make a point or something?

^ Basically what you said here but without the bravado and unapologetic self-assuredness.
No Bravado at all. So many here are far too sensitive. My lord in heaven...:eek:

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Another lie from his mouth .... He has been cheating his entire ufc career