Jon Jones arrested for probation violation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Come on .be real.anyone who has had lots of contact with the cops will tell you yes sir.no sir and you get to go home.fuck you pig I know my rights gets you jacked up.be respectful and the situation will not escalate.it can be the difference between being questioned or being arrested and questioned downtown
Not always true but certainly better than the alternative most times.

Oct 24, 2015
Jones is on probation, pretty sure any altercation with police violates it. Wasn't this the second time in a month? Or is this the same one from last week? This dude got off with a slap on the wrist with the car crash. I'm not saying he should be suspended from fighting but drivers license should. People get license suspended on lesser charges. This dude thought he was above the law and it shows the way he acted on the vid. How many of us would act like this, let alone on probation?

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If DC was witty he would own these exchanges.

Like when Jones calls himself alpha, DC should ask him "what makes you more of a man, blow and loose women or being a dedicated husband and father?"

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jones is on probation, pretty sure any altercation with police violates it. Wasn't this the second time in a month? Or is this the same one from last week? This dude got off with a slap on the wrist with the car crash. I'm not saying he should be suspended from fighting but drivers license should. People get license suspended on lesser charges. This dude thought he was above the law and it shows the way he acted on the vid. How many of us would act like this, let alone on probation?
He got pulled over the first time for speeding and didn't have a license or insurance on his person.

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
In my state you go to jail for that. Bond of $300 plus.
I am from Texas and that is a pair of really expensive tickets if you cannot provide proof of insurance in 30 days.

To me, if he is in jail currently and cannot receive a bond due to this being probation violation, that is punishment enough. if anything it gives DC a huge advantage that Jones can't train this close to a fight.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
If DC was witty he would own these exchanges.

Like when Jones calls himself alpha, DC should ask him "what makes you more of a man, blow and loose women or being a dedicated husband and father?"
I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC told Daniel to not bring up the specific details of Jones' troubles. I think he would have mentioned some stuff by now, especially while being booed at the press conference.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He'll have court in two three days max. He has lawyers so the fight will still be on. They'll slap his wrist again and he will do the same. Guess it could be worse like on Coke amirite?
Not sure, but I believe alleged street racing is better than getting caught with drugs.

Funny, Drugs are so bad for you and you should never do them but street racing is not dangerous at all......

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Also, though technically the cop could probably tag Jones with a couple extra charges, he probably recognized that Jon was going to jail regardless.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Not sure, but I believe alleged street racing is better than getting caught with drugs.

Funny, Drugs are so bad for you and you should never do them but street racing is not dangerous at all......
You're right about this. At the professional level, they call drag racers "funny cars", even though they explode in flames and crash into the stands at 400 MPH all the time. Ha ha! Look at that family getting plowed! LOL!

So what do they call drugs at the professional level? "Funny powders"? Nope---they're still just "drugs", even though when you go pro, shit gets 10x more dangerous---just like with drag racing.

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015

Especially when you're the kind of driver Jon Jones is.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There is a good chance if he had just been polite he might have skipped some if not all of those tickets and just got a warning.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Especially when you're the kind of driver Jon Jones is.

I don't condone this or any of his boosheet. As a matter of fact I almost decapitated some bitchass little porky pie vw driver 2 nights ago........bitch boy will have his day.

If you drive like a cunt, I will kill you or try to kill you/make an example of you .......or if I run into Jones or someone tougher than me, then I will die, either way, we will come to a solution.....

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't condone this or any of his boosheet. As a matter of fact I almost decapitated some bitchass little porky pie vw driver 2 nights ago........bitch boy will have his day.

If you drive like a cunt, I will kill you or try to kill you/make an example of you .......or if I run into Jones or someone tougher than me, then I will die, either way, we will come to a solution.....
Sounds productive.

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thomas, if someone almost runs over (ie almost kills) your daughter or son because they are driving like a cunt, do you think forgiveness is the way to future fun and family days?
I live in a city where almost no one can drive well, so I have learned to slow down and ignore them.