Jon Jones Hit and Run Megathread - threads merged here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Classic heel turn by Bones Jones. Way to keep kayfabe - I just hope the courts don't force Dana and Bones to blab.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
if by blab you mean tattle tail, then I know what you mean by blab, but I don't know what they would be "blabbing" about, if that makes sense.

Btw megatherium @Megatherium has anyone told you that you by far have the strongest sounding screen name? When I see you post in my head I say your username in a Transformers Optimus Prime voice.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
if by blab you mean tattle tail, then I know what you mean by blab, but I don't know what they would be "blabbing" about, if that makes sense.

Btw megatherium @Megatherium has anyone told you that you by far have the strongest sounding screen name? When I see you post in my head I say your username in a Transformers Optimus Prime voice.

Blabbing about? Why, that would be Jones' heel turn, you know, the premise of my post, lol. There's a thread somewhere around here about the meaning of our screen names. I think you'll be surprised by mine, if you don't already know.

Check it out!

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Jon is unintentional comedian
If only we had footage of him scrambling up the hill and dashing back to stuff the cash in his pants. You KNOW that is comedy gold. How can there not be a cell phone video, a traffic camera shot of this somewhere. Come on TMZ!

Feb 28, 2015
Reebok must've put the screws to the UFC for them to have taken such drastic action so fast. Stripped, replaced, now will be interesting to see how UFC speaks about him. Wonder if they'll turn their backs on him altogether.

I think it's extremely unfortunate for anyone's life to fall apart. We are all capable of so much more but man most of us humans just don't seem to get life at all.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Reebok must've put the screws to the UFC for them to have taken such drastic action so fast. Stripped, replaced, now will be interesting to see how UFC speaks about him. Wonder if they'll turn their backs on him altogether.

I think it's extremely unfortunate for anyone's life to fall apart. We are all capable of so much more but man most of us humans just don't seem to get life at all.
I just LOVE UFC's position, both the one they're in, and the one they're taking.

What I mean is....

PC UFC="Shun Him!! Strip him, suspend him. We aren't going to react, we're going to be pro-active!"

Reality UFC="We're going to use our pull with NSAC, we'll advise NSAC 'we already suspended him', explain how Jones rep has been drug through mud, 'we already stripped him of the title', and the 6 months Jon Jones is out, he'll be training, fullfilling some bs rehab/probation stuff, and UFC will MARKET the FUCK out of Jon Jones vs whomever. The Champ vs The Champ. Jon Jones just made himself and UFC a WHOLE lot of money, just watch....

YammaYoMama

Mar 26, 2015
I just want to see Jones fight as often as possible. I wish we were in the good old days where nobody cared if their cage fighters were criminals.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
I just LOVE UFC's position, both the one they're in, and the one they're taking.

What I mean is....

PC UFC="Shun Him!! Strip him, suspend him. We aren't going to react, we're going to be pro-active!"

Reality UFC="We're going to use our pull with NSAC, we'll advise NSAC 'we already suspended him', explain how Jones rep has been drug through mud, 'we already stripped him of the title', and the 6 months Jon Jones is out, he'll be training, fullfilling some bs rehab/probation stuff, and UFC will MARKET the FUCK out of Jon Jones vs whomever. The Champ vs The Champ. Jon Jones just made himself and UFC a WHOLE lot of money, just watch....
Agreed...as long as he's in play, and there are at least a couple of good matchups on the horizon, what happened is just a shuffling of fights into different places on a timeline.

How does Jones play his trash talk from here out though? Are we going to get silent killer, still with murder in the eyes, or "Are You There Pussy? Pt. 2"? with further hilarities?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I am really curious to see how long indefinitely is.
I think they are going to wait and see if he gets jail time. I think jail time is highly unlikely, but it is a possibility. Imagine suspending someone for 6 months, and then they got a 9 month jail sentence, you'd look like idiots.

Last edited: