Jon Jones Hit and Run Megathread - threads merged here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The greatest ever is the worst role model ever. Welcome to MMA.

I hope UFC take a strong stance, if anything, jones needs it to get his shit together. Being untouchable never lets them learn.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
At least we won't have to see that Reebok pump commercial anymore.

The Reebok execs are probably having a panic attack

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
At least we won't have to see that Reebok pump commercial anymore.

The Reebok execs are probably having a panic attack
Nah diddnt you see the commercial? He'll just pump those fuckers up and outrun the cops for days. By the time the catch him it will have all blown over

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
That's what I keep hearing. Whats the earliest report of use out there?
My cousin fought on a card with Jones April 2008 at Foxwoods in CT.

I corered my cousin. There was an after party. Jones was a nobody at the time but a good local kid with hype.

He was going wild at the party. Never saw anything. But I heard. And I never stopped hearing.

That's why when people tell me it was a 1 time thing I laugh. I have personally seen people from NY post pics of Jones at their parties. People who are known coke heads who live in mommy and daddy's nice suburb houses. All known to snort coke, pills, whatever. Jones was at those SAME parties.

I can provide proof if given long enough. Would have to go back through FB archives. But they're there.

I posted them on the UG and they got deleted.

Long story short. If yo have been around the north east MMA scene for years. You KNEW. Dunno how bad he is in ABQ. But probably worse than he was here because he got rich in ABQ, back here he was just a small time hyped kid with legit skill. Nothing like he is now. And even THEN he was hanging with scum.

Believe me when I say there's no reason Jones would go to these goofball white kids parties unless he wanted in on the action that their parents paid in full for, knowingly or unknowingly, by giving kids credit cards etc

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Wonder what danas blood pressure is at right now.

They probably wanted to keep this secret till the last minute

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Don't wanna sound like a gossipy bitch. But it's all true. And has been known about for a long time. That's why I got really pissed on here when people tried to argue about it with me They had speculation. I had fact.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
regardless if jones was clean as a whistle he still hasn't done enough in the ring/cage to match the quality top guys Fedor beat.

CockPuncher

Feb 8, 2015
Well it's for the best. Johnson was going to murder him. Plus, this gives Jones the single day of rehab he needs to re-conquer his cocaine addiction like the champ he is.