Jon Jones suspended one year by USADA for doping

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
This comes down to taking Jon Jones word as truth as to what, when, where he ingested the PED.

Sorry, that is where it starts and ends.

Do you really believe that it was just bad luck for Jon? That he was totally clean and just happened to take the wrong supplement?

How do you get a year for not being a "Drug Cheat"? Was the substance, or was the substance not in Jons System?
Did you read the decision?

I do not think it was bad luck, I think it was a stupid, careless decision made by Jon. He deserves his punishment.

You get a year for not being a "drug cheat" by putting something in your body without thinking about what may be in it. I do not think this is proof that Jon took something to gain an unfair competitive advantage in MMA. It can be a stupid, careless decision while still not be cheating with PEDs. There is an important distinction there that you are looking over.

This case was settled by three arbitrators, after 9 hours of hearing the arguments on this case. Do you know more about this by just applying your common sense to the extremely limited amount of information that you have gathered? They gave him the full suspension and made sure to point out that they do not believe what he did was cheating. I think a lot of people, including you in this situation, make their judgment early in the process and then filter the reality through the pre-determined judgment.

Edit for clarification: this is not me trusting Jon's word. This is me trusting the arbitrators.

Last edited:

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
So why the lies about it being tainted supplements and saying they tested off the shelf and knew which ones if it was just ol Peter pills

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Did you read the decision?

I do not think it was bad luck, I think it was a stupid, careless decision made by Jon. He deserves his punishment.

You get a year for not being a "drug cheat" by putting something in your body without thinking about what may be in it. I do not think this is proof that Jon took something to gain an unfair competitive advantage in MMA. It can be a stupid, careless decision while still not be cheating with PEDs. There is an important distinction there that you are looking over.

This case was settled by three arbitrators, after 9 hours of hearing the arguments on this case. Do you know more about this by just applying your common sense to the extremely limited amount of information that you have gathered? They gave him the full suspension and made sure to point out that they do not believe what he did was cheating. I think a lot of people, including you in this situation, make their judgment early in the process and then filter the reality through the pre-determined judgment.

Edit for clarification: this is not me trusting Jon's word. This is me trusting the arbitrators.
"While the decision indicates no evidence of Jones' intentional use of banned substances."

That is what I read...Nobody can prove anything other than JON JONES HAD BANNED PED IN BODY WHEN TESTED. That is Fact. Anything else is speculation.....but the Eye test and common sense are also good to utilize.

enjoy

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So why the lies about it being tainted supplements and saying they tested off the shelf and knew which ones if it was just ol Peter pills
Chael said that is the move.
Know what supplements are tainted and keep them around...and... at the very least it is the first thing you do when you know your piss you just gave them was hot...Chael was very honest and gave PED 101...This is basically a loophole that is being exploited and they have to take a stand and hold them responsible for what they ingest.

kangaroo meat/skin cream/horse meat/dick pills/TRT for old age

LOL

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
All these poor fighters.
If only I could transfer my DNA, libido, stunning features and dick to these guys, their troubles would be over.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Cool. Punishment is pretty fitting and fair.
I don't see it as fair at all.

they should have two categories of punishment - one for those who intentionally dope, and a lenient one for those who accidentally dope.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Chael said that is the move.
Know what supplements are tainted and keep them around...and... at the very least it is the first thing you do when you know your piss you just gave them was hot...Chael was very honest and gave PED 101...This is basically a loophole that is being exploited and they have to take a stand and hold them responsible for what they ingest.

kangaroo meat/skin cream/horse meat/dick pills/TRT for old age

LOL
I agree with this. It's a sham. Just thought it was funny the changed defenses. Seems fishy.

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Why do all these fighters have erctile disfunction? Lol.

Fuxk it let's see him back in the cage. Dudes need to act right

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
"While the decision indicates no evidence of Jones' intentional use of banned substances."

That is what I read...Nobody can prove anything other than JON JONES HAD BANNED PED IN BODY WHEN TESTED. That is Fact. Anything else is speculation.....but the Eye test and common sense are also good to utilize.

enjoy
So, once again, you are choosing to buy what fits your pre-determined narrative. I am choosing to trust the three independent professionals that spent 9 hours going through the arguments in this case.

Which one of us cares more about facts?

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
A penis pill is a supplement, isn't it? I'm not sure they ever actually made the distinction.

P

Punch

All these poor fighters.
If only I could transfer my DNA, libido, stunning features and dick to these guys, their troubles would be over.
So, tell us more about how you want to transfer your dick into these fighters. :D

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
thing is i bet Lesnar is doing the same shit but trying to draw it out so his will be retroactive.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So now that he is fully and officially suspended lets see if the UFC strips the fake title or allows it to remain.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So, once again, you are choosing to buy what fits your pre-determined narrative. I am choosing to trust the three independent professionals that spent 9 hours going through the arguments in this case.

Which one of us cares more about facts?
I just know he pissed hot....I don't know whether he took PEDs for sure or not....and neither do the Three "professionals"...and neither do you.

You picked a side if you are believing anything Jon says.

This guy did a Hit and Run and came back for drugs and money and hid out for 3 days to sober up....end of discussion...good day to you Jon

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I just know he pissed hot....I don't know whether he took PEDs for sure or not....and neither do the Three "professionals"...and neither do you.

You picked a side if you are believing anything Jon says.

This guy did a Hit and Run and came back for drugs and money and hid out for 3 days to sober up....end of discussion...good day to you Jon

He pissed hot therefore he is a cheat.. He can say USADA said he isnt, but he is... a failed test is a failed test

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
That is standard procedure from now on, and has worked succesfully numerous times.