Jones says he will ‘expose’ Ngannou: ‘You ain’t scaring nobody’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
UFC Fight Night: Anderson v Blachowicz 2

Jon Jones and Francis Ngannou continue to exchange words on social media, with both men expressing mutual interest in a potential superfight at heavyweight.

In the latest round of trash talk, ‘Bones’ labelled Ngannou ‘a big old mouse’, referencing his timid, lackluster performance against Derrick Lewis at UFC 226, which saw ‘The Predator’ lose a unanimous decision. Jones has promised to ‘expose’ Ngannou like Lewis did in 2018.

“First you can save the rest of your tongue pictures for your other homies and yes I’m right here, just waking up from watching that Derek Lewis fight again. You ain’t scaring nobody, I saw your heart. You’re a big old mouse, I’ll expose you,” Jones posted on Wednesday.

Since the Lewis fight, Ngannou has bounced back with four straight first-round knockout victories, with wins over two former champions in Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos. The 33-year-old is currently ranked #2 in the UFC heavyweight division and is widely considered one of the most dangerous and intimidating fighters in the world.

Jones, 32, is the No. 1 ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world and widely considered one of the greatest natural talents in the sport. The JacksonWink product last fought at UFC 247, where he defended his light heavyweight after a hard-fought unanimous decision win over Dominick Reyes.

Jon Jones says he will ‘expose’ Francis Ngannou: ‘You ain’t scaring nobody’

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
As much as it pains me to type this...

Jon would beat him, probably even finish on him. Ooops, I mean finish him.
how would he finish him in your opinion?
Doesn't jon have 8 decisions in his last 11 fights?
While fighting MWs and LHWs?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well, Francis has no gas tank and poor striking. He's the definition of raw talent.
I agree 100%
He still had some power late vs Stipe though...maybe not touch of death power though

My point is Francis has lost 3 fights...all by decision, hasn't been stopped yet
Hasn't been finished by the HWs he has fought and he has fought some good ones.

I can't picture a finish by Jon...of course I could see a decision win

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Neither Stipe or Lewis had any interest in finishing him.
true
5 rounds of oblique kicks will shut down that Cameroonian Windmill.
Yes it could certainly do so
Jon kicking from range may neutralize his offense but I don't think Jon finishes him with that weapon

Jon simply isn't a finisher lately other than gimpy gus or when he juiced Tbol vs DC2

would love to see the fight, don't think it will happen, and if it does I don't see a finish by the Pulser

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
would love to see this fight. fair play to Jon, I would be very impressed if he survived

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Doesn't jon have 8 decisions in his last 11 fights?
While fighting MWs and LHWs?
I think Jon will have advantage like some LWs moving up to WWs having advantage. (stamina and speed) and overall IQ and experience in the cage.
Masvidal was just a good LW fighter but he became a great WW fighter.

As much as I want to see Jon take a devastating loss, I think Jon can win, stay outside and pick Francis apart.
Francis has more power for sure but doesn't have the speed of the lighter weights JOn faced, and even from a speedier lighter weight fighters, Jon got hit with powerful clean shots a very few times.

but...

I hope I'm wrong

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Ngannou throws punches at weird angles and always finds his target.
For example Cain.
Jones will be in lala land and I think he is all talk and would not take a fight against Ngannou.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I think Jon will have advantage like some LWs moving up to WWs having advantage. (stamina and speed) and overall IQ and experience in the cage.
Masvidal was just a good LW fighter but he became a great WW fighter.

As much as I want to see Jon take a devastating loss, I think Jon can win, stay outside and pick Francis apart.
Francis has more power for sure but doesn't have the speed of the lighter weights JOn faced, and even from a speedier lighter weight fighters, Jon got hit with powerful clean shots a very few times.

but...

I hope I'm wrong
Middle weights are beating the shit out of Jones, and Ngannou is not slow at all.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Middle weights are beating the shit out of Jones, and Ngannou is not slow at all.
they're not exactly beating the shit out of Jones, they barely edge a decision although the Judges scores it the other way

Francis's punches might be faster than all of the HWs but not sure if they're faster than the LHWs and his footwork is a lot slower than Jones

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jon just talked himself out of a fight with Francis and a Rematch of his consecutive losses
Or just wants out of the testing pool so he can run some serious Gear before a jump to HW