Just want to clear up a few things

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
im going to need you to suffer in this life and blindly obey a book written by 3000 yr old sheep herders but i promise you bro after you die you will be rewarded

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
it makes perfect sense to me. i think it's because of a subconscious internal conflict. perhaps your belief in science conflicts with religious truths you've been told your whole life.

same thing happened to me..then finally, science won.

I'm so fucking glad you said it and not me

P

Punch

im going to need you to suffer in this life and blindly obey a book written by 3000 yr old sheep herders but i promise you bro after you die you will be rewarded
You were going to suffer in this life regardless. Might as well get paid for it. :D

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
might as well enjoy life while you can because no one knows what happens after you die.i have strong suspicions that everything goes black and you become worm food.it is much more plausible than the pearly gates or 72 virgins

P

Punch

might as well enjoy life while you can because no one knows what happens after you die.i have strong suspicions that everything goes black and you become worm food.it is much more plausible than the pearly gates or 72 virgins
Ah, so you're a Lutheran! :D

(btw I hope you know well enough by now that I am farting around here, just in case anyone didn't)

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Get ready for Γαλάνης @Galanis type rant boys

First, let me say this. I'm not anti-Jewish, anti- Semetic or even Anti-israel. I am however, anti-Zionist. Google zionism if you want. Let me start by saying the Muslims and Jews lived In peace until the Zionist movement was established. These people are fucking crazy, remember not every Jew is a Zionist, and not every Zionist is a jew. In fact Orthodox Jews are against the occupation of Palestine and 100% against zionism.

Anyway zionists have this vision where they can have a ‘greater Israel’ a Jewish homeland for their own. In the 21st century, this way of thinking is absurd and mythological. They also (some Jews and zionists) that believe the anti Christ is coming at the end of the world to take them to heaven and kill all the disbelievers. My religion believes Jesus will come back and kill all disbelievers. Christians believe Jesus will come back and save them lol .. So USA, needs to recognise they are dealing with a holy war here. And they should never have got involved. (Too late) so to anyone who thinks zionism is more rational than any other religion, you're wrong. Its not exactly a religon but they have adopted some jewish biblical prophecies and they believe in an anti Christ.

Now the real argument

Palestine….the area known as palestine has been occupied by many different people even before those who Identified themselves as Jews or Arabs. To try and identity the founders of the people In the area is useless.

Who did USA belong to? Who did Germany belong to? Who did the UK belong to? We could go on and on in circles forever. So to claim that the land is theirs because they are ‘descendants’ of the people who lived their thousands of years ago is ridiculous. Is there any archeological evidence for this claim? Not biblical scriptures. Even if there was, it still doesn't change much.

My second point, some would claim that the Israelis have a claim to the land due to semitism. This argument is flawed. The majority of Israelis are immigrants who have been living in Europe for thousands of years. Over time, interracial marriages would have weakened the Semitic genes to the point where these Jews are more European than Semitic. Whereas Palestinians are completely Semitic.

Another interesting point, that does holds some substance if you look it up, is that the original people of the land of Israel, were probably black lol. Ethiopians, Somalians, Libyans. According to DR Eran Elhaik ( a jew) DNA evidence shows that those living today who profess to be “Jews” are not of the ancient Israelites, and they are not descendants of Abraham, in fact DNA research shows Palestinians actually have more Israelite blood than do the Jews.

Without typing up the whole article, this Jewish Doctor is basically saying that these “Jews” are not Jews but Khazars. That descend from Russia, turkey. These people were initially pagans who converted to the Judaism in the 8th century . He claims there is no blood or family connections among Jews, but in fact DNA science shows them to be Khazars. Not Jews. This alone rules out their claim for the land. No DNA evidence to tie them back to the holy land.

"Jews" Are Not Descendants of Abraham

I could go on and on and on. I wanted to mention the American/Jewish connection and central banks. Maybe that's for another thread. I'm not done yet though….

Muslims conquered jersusalem in 638 and ruled it until 1099 when the crusaders conquered it. The Muslims took it back in 1187 CE and allows the Jews to return. Muslims ruled it until the end of world war 1, altogether for 1192 years.

Adherents of Judaism did not find jerusalem. It existed for maybe 2700 years before enhancing we might recognise as Judaism arose. Jewish rule may have been longer than 170 years

Therefore if historical building of Jerusalem and historical connection with Jerusalem establishes the sovereignty over it, as the Israeli prime minister claims, here are groups who have a GREATER claim

1. The Muslims who ruled and built it over 1191 years
2. The Egyptians who ruled it for several hundred years in the second millennium BCE
3. The Italians who ruled it for about 444 years until the fall of the Roman Empire
4. The Iranians who ruled it for 205 years under the achamendis
5. The Greeks, who ruled it for over 160 years
6. The successor state to the Byzantines, which could be either Greece or turkey who ruled it for over 188 years.
7. There is also an Iraqi claim to Jerusalem, based on the Assyrian and Babylonian conquests, as well as perhaps the rule of Ayyubids who were Kurds from Iraq.
8. The Jews who are historically connected to jersusalem by the temple, whenever the connection is dated to. But that link mostly was pursued when Jews were not in political control of the city, under Iranian, Greek and roman rule. Therefore there is no way they can demand for political control of the whole city.

Do the Jews have a greater claim than any of the groups who also lived on this land at one point?

If everyone could go back to the country that they claim their ancestors lived thousands of years ago, and kicked the current habitants out,what would the world look like?

I have absolutely no opinion on the matter at hand in the thread here, but I am honored that when a big time FRAT happens, my name is the first thing that comes to people's minds :p

-FRAT KING, Frank Whizzite