General Justin Trudeau: I say PEOPLEkind instead of MANkind because it's more inclusive!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Speaking of weed, this guy has legalized it in true Liberal party fashion. Increased enforcement and 14 year jail terms for the current underground industry here in BC and an oligopoly controlling the new legal industry which consists of his Liberal party cronies and ex cop buddies.

Have you seen this:

View: https://twitter.com/JodieEmery/status/942434747946373121

This as he forces a pipeline from Alberta on Vancouver...he's very unpopular out here now as you might imagine

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Its embarrassing seeing him dress up in the native garb of wherever he goes. He thinks he's being respectful but he's a punk in everyone's eyes. Even the Indians said his Indian garb was over the top. It'd be like if a world leader came to Canada wearing a Mountie suit and hockey helmet. People think Trump is embarrassing but this guy is the worst.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Its embarrassing seeing him dress up in the native garb of wherever he goes. He thinks he's being respectful but he's a punk in everyone's eyes. Even the Indians said his Indian garb was over the top. It'd be like if a world leader came to Canada wearing a Mountie suit and hockey helmet. People think Trump is embarrassing but this guy is the worst.
Exactly what I think.
But hey Harper was evil. *phew*

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I can respect Trudeau going to another country and following host protocols to give a nod towards local culture. Some countries see ties as a elaborate Western piece of decadence. So maybe you don't wear a tie.
But the India mainstream doesn't dress up to go to the office or political Affairs dressed like Trudeau is every day and it just feels a bit like pandering to me. I'm seeing some Bollywood Twitter comments that agree

Maybe a bunch of people do appreciate him dressing like that, but I'm just not seeing a lot in the news celebrating it. But I am seeing a lot to the contrary.
You know who appreciate him dressing like that?

White people.

Just to elaborate my wife asked me if we got married in Japan would I wear traditional Japanese clothes for the occasion and I flat out said NOPE I’m North American I’m wearing a suit.

I would put on a male kimono if I was in Japan and getting drunk though cause that’s just fun.

Last edited:

You know who appreciate him dressing like that?

White people.
Some, yes. But I suspect the people who appreciate that goofiness are likely "liberals." It's in quotation marks because it's a particular brand of liberal.

You both know which white people I’m talking about....

That broad brush cuts deep bro’s.
actually I don't know which white people you're talking about. You see, maybe the other guy is telepathic and knows what you intend when you're not specific but I don't and it's my experience, best to let the speaker be clear. So it's up to you to make it clear or perhaps it's not worth it.
No worries either way.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
actually I don't know which white people you're talking about. You see, maybe the other guy is telepathic and knows what you intend when you're not specific but I don't and it's my experience, best to let the speaker be clear. So it's up to you to make it clear or perhaps it's not worth it.
No worries either way.
That’s part of the fun and I was not clear on purpose just to see who got hit by the broad brush statement.

"

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

The internet memes are out in full force.
They’re in French... but you’ll get the point.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I was reading about that this morning, but to be fair it's basically the same fucking flag except the German flag's stripes are horizontal.

Or maybe Trudeau thinks Germany is still occupying Belgium.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Speaking of weed, this guy has legalized it in true Liberal party fashion. Increased enforcement and 14 year jail terms for the current underground industry here in BC and an oligopoly controlling the new legal industry which consists of his Liberal party cronies and ex cop buddies.

Have you seen this:

View: https://twitter.com/JodieEmery/status/942434747946373121

This as he forces a pipeline from Alberta on Vancouver...he's very unpopular out here now as you might imagine
I learned a new word today. Oligopoly. I'll try and slip it into conversation today.