General Justin Trudeau: I say PEOPLEkind instead of MANkind because it's more inclusive!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've never seen Trump in anything but a suit or a golf shirt, but I hope he panders a bit when he goes to Canada by driving around in a street ready zamboni or something
Honestly, I really want him to dress exactly like the traditional dress of everywhere he goes. And when people flip out, I'm just going to simply point out Justin Trudeau and how open-minded and Progressive Trump is being.

There are few things funnier to me the thought of Trump visiting Canada in a mountie uniform, then going to Australia half naked dressed as an Aborigine, then on to Russia wearing an Adidas tracksuit.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I guess I alluded to this earlier in the thread when comparing him to Trump but for any of my American and international friends here who are confused by the frequent costume changes and may be left wondering just who Justin Trudeau really is, well, the picture below tells the tale.

As the saying goes , a picture is worth a thousand words...

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm positive the planners knew exactly what they were doing. After all, there are probably 100 times as many Sikhs in Canada as there are Hindus, despite the situation being reversed in India. And the Sikhs are a reliable pool of Liberal votes. This was ethnic vote pandering 101 from the Liberal party playbook of course.

Osiris

I'm the Osiris of this shit
Nov 7, 2017
This is what people don't understand, in Canada voters vote for candidates in their riding. Unless Trudeau is in your riding, he's not on your ticket.
Even Canadians are getting this wrong and just voting based on the party and not who will represent them the best.
You vote for your candidate's riding and those parties with the most votes win power.

So in essence, jason73 @jason73, vote for his local Liberal candidate is what helped lead Justin into the top dog position within Canada, correct?

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You vote for your candidate's riding and those parties with the most votes win power.

So in essence, jason73 @jason73, vote for his local Liberal candidate is what helped lead Justin into the top dog position within Canada, correct?
whoever wins the most seats in parliament wins the election

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I'm positive the planners knew exactly what they were doing. After all, there are probably 100 times as many Sikhs in Canada as there are Hindus, despite the situation being reversed in India. And the Sikhs are a reliable pool of Liberal votes. This was ethnic vote pandering 101 from the Liberal party playbook of course.
Yep
Ethnic pandering 101 liberal style.
Those visits are planned nothing is improvised.

Back during Trudeau Sr and Chrétien‘s days the liberals catered to Italians and Greeks who were the main immigrants back then... the liberals didn’t mind having around Italians with shady ties to the mob as long as the votes came pouring in...

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
the india trip is not going well at all
Yep
But for his fan base it’s all good

Who’s taking bets for the next election??
Trudeau will be voted in again regardless is my bet. *barf*
Canadians feel good about themselves when they’re liberal beta leftists just so they’re different from the evil USA... and Trudeau will provide just that.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Yes, and I have mentioned to our American friends here a couple of times, you really shouldn't read very much into all of this virtue signalling from Trudeau, it's pure schtick. These are as nasty a pack of shills as you'll probably find anywhere, certainly they're every bit the equal of the Canadian Conservative party. Unless you think all this domestic pc nonsense is really important I guess. Lord knows the Libs will deliver on that in spades..
Sorry I’m not sure i fully understand here... :(

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bwahaha
Yes a little.
And I just can’t fall asleep....
It’s 3:45 am
I was trying to draw a parallel between the business interests that the two major parties here have in common ie defense contractors etc, the weapons deals with despotic regimes and so forth. Despite the kumbaya drumbeat from le Dauphin. But like I saw, I just...:D

I'll put a funny picture there in it's place then...