NSFW Karasus shit posting baitfest house of horrors.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Man is inherently evil.
It doesn't work with a billion, it won't for 10.
Multiple forms of government provides examples.
It'll seem great for about 3 1/2 years.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
Man is inherently evil.
It doesn't work with a billion, it won't for 10.
Multiple forms of government provides examples.
It'll seem great for about 3 1/2 years.

"It'll seem great for about 3 1/2 years"-------sounds like MAGA, BIG WIN!

M

member 3289

Rich can't get richer and keep the poor countries under their thumb.

At least that's what conservatives in the U.S. think.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

yet I have no idea about anything
Do you know where our band of Yoshidans is meeting up during these times of persecution? I'm a dual membership charter member and I'm afraid that even I am in the dark. First the Gillette commercial and now this; I fear a general crackdown may be imminent....

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
Do you know where our band of Yoshidans is meeting up during these times of persecution? I'm a dual membership charter member and I'm afraid that even I am in the dark. First the Gillette commercial and now this; I fear a general crackdown may be imminent....

I would hope they have become aware of this fine forum and will begin to make their way here......so that when there is some sinister attack against that forum they can post here to give some updates to their status

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would hope they have become aware of this fine forum and will begin to make their way here......so that when there is some sinister attack against that forum they can post here to give some updates to their status
I was there when the place was hit, knocked my pc for a loop. I may have been the last to comment; had just responded to your post about Trump. It seemed like he had altered the design of his combover slightly. In the picture you posted the side part seemed set lower above the ear and the hair from the frontal knob appeared to be backcombed more tightly against the scalp. For presidential combover observers like myself this was noteworthy I thought.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I believe that Yoshida-san himself would enjoy this forum but he thus far has yet to take the plunge and sign up.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report

"The number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade, more than quadrupling between 2016 and 2017," the Center for Strategic and International Studies said in a November 2018 report.

Guns were involved in the vast majority of the killings - 42 of out 50.

"The extremist-related murders in 2018 were overwhelmingly linked to right-wing extremists," the report states. "Every one of the perpetrators had ties to at least one right-wing extremist movement, although one had recently switched to supporting Islamist extremism. White supremacists were responsible for the great majority of the killings, which is typically the case."

There were at least 50 extremist-related killings in the US in 2018, according to the report, making it the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.------

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report

M

member 3289

What does right-wing extremism have to do with religion?

Nicolas Cruz was a psychopath, not a Muslim terrorist or a church nut.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You would think this serves as a warning to the left, but noooooooooooo.
They keep antagonizing me.