NSFW Karasus shit posting baitfest house of horrors.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
If that is the case, it's a startling condemnation of the Ubi idea.

70% of Rich Families Lose Their Wealth by the Second Generation

We should all be concerned about the natural propensity for resources to accumulate. Such concentrating creates instability in the marketplace.

But it isn't anything magical or nefarious. It's inherent to all resources. Wealth makes interest and poverty charges interest.
This is completely made up.

That article links to a mention of the quote, which is "indeed 70% of wealthy families lose their wealth by the second generation, and a stunning 90% by the third, according to the Williams group wealth consultancy."

That's basically advertising language made up by a wealth management organization that got turned into a meme.

If you look, the stat is mentioned in that Time: Money article and then shows up on MarketWatch, NASDAQ.com, and a variety of other places. People cite it in articles, blogs etc. But when you go to the Williams Group's actual website, what they're saying is more specific:

"70% of estate transfers fail[citation based on their own research] (meaning the family loses control of the assets and the family is divided), despite having excellent estate planning, we help you beat these odds by putting in place a strong foundation of family relationships."

So "fail" simply means there's not a direct one to one transfer of wealth and its split between heirs and other claimants or assets are liquidated.

There's a similar claim that pops up in blogs citing research by the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils Journal of Estate and Tax Planning where they mention the 70% stat. When you go to the report in question, it says "70% come unglued." Unglued is defined in the report as the pot becoming split, disrupted mostly over family squabbles. Then, using that "unglued" idea as a synonym for failure they proceed to look at interviews of their customers (they never say people whose estates failed or specify wealth levels, so we can assume the entire sample is just a mix of people who had estates and were their customers). They "conclude" from the interviews that poor communication is a common problem, then leap to the conclusion that since a lot of people talked about poor planning in their qualitative research, then that must explain the estate failure. Their recommendation? Exactly what you'd expect from a trade journal for wealth management professionals: Get a wealth management plan with a qualified professional.

For a more rigorous treatment of wealth transmission and how it actually works in society, what impacts it has across generations, see a review of past lit and findings in "The Inheritance of Inequality" (Bowles and Gintis, 2002) or some modern empirical work in "Generations of Advantage. Multigenerational Correlations in Wealth" (Pfeffer and Killewald, 2018).

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
I don't even know why you HATERS are even complaining about the messenger, what does he even have to do with the MESSAGE?

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
and as for the text I just copy/paste and that is how it comes up and I like it anyway so I don't have to hassle with wearing my reading spectacles!

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
Trillion Dollar Inheritance: The World’s Biggest Family Fortunes
Walmart, Samsung, Koch Industries and Hermes have built some of the biggest fortunes to ever be handed down between generations.------

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Mom was CIA and father was Frank Marshall Davis
that is why his Files and past is sealed up so tight

I don't trust black jesus orange man or killary FYI...I don't play those games

Last edited:

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
they always talk tough but probably 99% it's a bunch of HOT AIR!

"if someone messed with my family....I'd....."-------you'd seek justice in the legal system

"If we were attacked I would sign up...."-----if you did not wish to risk your life and limbs in the infantry in your youth then you probably would not sign up now.......

"don't put pussy on pedestal"------and this is the greatest crockery.....it's in his nature to seek the challenge and he always throws back the keeper which becomes "the one that got away". Every fellow likes to think woman doesn't have a power over him but it's only because he hasn't met "THE ONE" yet and then she will cause him his greatest misery and he will be completely weak to her Machiavellian Manipulations!

maybe I am a BETA class but at least I am honest with myself about it and I think only when I am honest with myself can I then know the best path suited to my nature to achieve the BIG WIN!

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
they always talk tough but probably 99% it's a bunch of HOT AIR!

"if someone messed with my family....I'd....."-------you'd seek justice in the legal system

"If we were attacked I would sign up...."-----if you did not wish to risk your life and limbs in the infantry in your youth then you probably would not sign up now.......

"don't put pussy on pedestal"------and this is the greatest crockery.....it's in his nature to seek the challenge and he always throws back the keeper which becomes "the one that got away". Every fellow likes to think woman doesn't have a power over him but it's only because he hasn't met "THE ONE" yet and then she will cause him his greatest misery and he will be completely weak to her Machiavellian Manipulations!

maybe I am a BETA class but at least I am honest with myself about it and I think only when I am honest with myself can I then know the best path suited to my nature to achieve the BIG WIN!

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
LOL I feel this thread has BIG potential! Andy everyone knows the OP is FACT

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
the Average Tough Talking fellow fancies himself a strong silent macho man action star but only in his imagination is that happening and in the REAL WORLD he's no Soldier of Fortune adventurer and instead he's probably a Dale Gribble or maybe a Bill Dautreive or some other such example of the male average